• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Atheism Lead to Weight Gain?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Nope, never, once had a jaguar on another forum, closest I've been to a non human animal. All the time here its been my skull, except one day recently when i had a pic of me for a day

I thought the skull IS a pic of you.
Man, I'm getting confused whose avatars are really them, and whose are not.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
More seriously, atheists should be 21 grams lighter than theists. That's how much a soul weighs. We forfeited ours, ergo lighter.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Nonsense rambling is good humour, like my well balanced Australian quip... :rolleyes:

My ten year old daughter now says to people 'Its okay to put some mayo on the sandwich...just make sure there's some bread there somewhere or it's gonna get messy...'

A stupid little saying I used to say to her when her stories went beyond a little exaggeration for dramatic effect.

No idea if others get what she means, but it makes sense to the two of us. Two peas in a nonsense ramble pod.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I was talking about the type of conservatism that most conservatives believe in. Most conservatives do not oppose the rights of gays or transgender people. But we believe the transgender thing and all the sexual labels has going to far.

What is “the transgender thing” and what sexual labels?

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
There are other countries that have higher taxes than the U.S, but a lot of those countries give back a lot of things free for the taxes they charge from the citizens.

Oh I’m aware, I’m a big fan of taxes actually being used for society instead of eternal war

Clara Tea

Have we decided whether we're (well, us atheists) are going to gain weight yet?

My roommates made lettuce wraps tonight with shredded meat (I forget the name, it's Peruvian) and I might have had two.
Considering that lettuce requires chewing, it might have negative calories. At least, that is what they say about celery.

One must be careful of Peruvian food...the Alpaca lips is coming.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Or is it just my imagination?
I thought church potlucks led to weight gain? Just kidding.

For something like this you would have to have scientific research. You can't make a generalization based on anecdotes or just the small number of atheists you personally know.

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
RF heavily leans Left. This has been confirmed year after year we someone makes a political compass thread (unfortunately the thread with more comprehensive results has lost the images to show the results and is needing updated).
I know RF leans left. I wrote RF is anti-leftist because @Revoltingest wrote RF is anti-conservative. That was the only reason i wrote it:p