• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does anyone know the dimensions of God's love?

74x12

Romans 8:38-39 inspires me to think of how God's love goes beyond any dimension. As it says height or depth and even includes time. Things present, things to come.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sin does not separate a person from God's love. I think that some people say that it does.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
The dimensions from my NDE, cross referenced with global theology, and most specifically the 10 commandments... Are like this:

1 length
2 depth - images
3 width - sound
4 linear time
5 gravity
6 matter
7 antimatter
8 infinity
9 chaos
10 Matrix
----- Heaven
11 unconditional love
12 Wisdom
13 God

In my opinion. :innocent:

exchemist

Veteran Member
Romans 8:38-39 inspires me to think of how God's love goes beyond any dimension. As it says height or depth and even includes time. Things present, things to come.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Er....don't tell me.....let me guess........er 74x12?

74x12

Interesting, God's love is always casting out fear. If we know that He loves us then we can have faith that He hears us. Then His perfect love will cast out fear. And love never fails. So one can certainly trust in His love to resist fear. The result of fear is torment but the result of love is peace.

Sin brings condemnation which opens us to fear. But knowing you have forgiveness when you're sorry for your sins; is trusting in His love. (Psalm 103:12)
Self righteousness says no you must stay condemned because you failed. But humility says that we had no righteousness of our own in the first place. (Isaiah 64:6)

Er....don't tell me.....let me guess........er 74x12?
:p Well that is the number 888 which is the same as Jesus in Greek gematria. But no that's not what I meant. ;)

Interesting side note. 7 = completion 4 = foundations.(So I hear anyways) 74 = complete foundation. 12 = number of Israel. 74x12= 888 = Jesus The Chief Corner Stone of Israel.

Oh yeah(Forget this part) and 8 is the number of new beginnings. All things are made new in Jesus Christ. He is the Chief Cornerstone of God's new Creation.

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
Interesting, God's love is always casting out fear. If we know that He loves us then we can have faith that He hears us. Then His perfect love will cast out fear. And love never fails. So one can certainly trust in His love to resist fear. The result of fear is torment but the result of love is peace.

Sin brings condemnation which opens us to fear. But knowing you have forgiveness when you're sorry for your sins; is trusting in His love. (Psalm 103:12)
Self righteousness says no you must stay condemned because you failed. But humility says that we had no righteousness of our own in the first place. (Isaiah 64:6)

:p Well that is the number 888 which is the same as Jesus in Greek gematria. But no that's not what I meant. ;)

Interesting side note. 7 = completion 4 = foundations.(So I hear anyways) 74 = complete foundation. 12 = number of Israel. 74x12= 888 = Jesus The Chief Corner Stone of Israel.

Oh yeah(Forget this part) and 8 is the number of new beginnings. All things are made new in Jesus Christ. He is the Chief Cornerstone of God's new Creation.
You and J S Bach would have had a lot to say to one another!