• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does anyone have recommendations for Draconian authors?

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles
The two I have found so far are Aesanath Mason and D. J. Conway. I already have two of Mason's books and I like them but they feel too advanced for me at the moment and I don't have all the tools she recommends. I may buy her Draconian Rituals book but I'm unsure if it assumes prior knowledge of the path. I am reluctant to buy Conway's books as I have read they are for Draconian Wiccans, which is okay but I would rather read LHP Draconian resources first. Are there other Draconian practitioners or organizations specifically LHP that have written books on this path? What about websites?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Michael Kelly (Kelley?) started a "draconian tradition." Technically the draconian tradition, Setian metaphysics, and the Typhonian order are all the same religions of the circumpolar, pre-solar religions.

Liu

Yes, Kelly is also the first that came to my mind.

Also, I'm not sure how related it is and I've only read very little about them (mostly a few parts of Granholm's thesis on them long ago), but I think you could also look into the Dragon Rouge order.

SabahTheLoner

Michael Kelly (Kelley?) started a "draconian tradition." Technically the draconian tradition, Setian metaphysics, and the Typhonian order are all the same religions of the circumpolar, pre-solar religions.

I will keep that in mind, thank you for informing me. I have heard the name Michael Kelly before but I was unaware he created a draconian tradition.

SabahTheLoner

Yes, Kelly is also the first that came to my mind.

Also, I'm not sure how related it is and I've only read very little about them (mostly a few parts of Granholm's thesis on them long ago), but I think you could also look into the Dragon Rouge order.

I just looked at the Dragon Rouge website and it looks very promising. Thank you!

Kapalika

Premium Member
Question, Draconian as in Dragons, or advocating the psychopathic system where people are disproportionately punished and or killed in horrible ways? :D

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Question, Draconian as in Dragons, or advocating the psychopathic system where people are disproportionately punished and or killed in horrible ways? :D

The Draco constellation is one of the main symbols of the circumpolar stars, which in turn are the main symbols of religions based in apotheosis.