• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does anybody else on here like comics?

Frank Goad

Who is your favorite bad guy or girl?Mine is emperor joker.And who is your favorite good guy or girl?Mine is bat mite.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Saint of Killers

011ae6fd972752c9e283da3421251f77.jpeg

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Batman a close second for me, though I like Spiderman better. Have not been reading those comics in a long time though so I don't know if their personalities have been changed too much.
I like Spider-Man but I think Batman was my first superhero so I will always have a soft spot for him.

Speaking of superheroes I very happily purchased the new (at least here) direct to DVD Reign of the Supermen today. Death of Superman was really well done IMO, even got the blu ray just so I could get the bloodied up figurine lol. Such a geek I know. WB animation is killing it with their superheroes. If only their live action department could keep up. Alas.

I may or may not have blown way too much money on a box set of Xena: Warrior Princess in the same shopping trip :oops:

Heyo

Veteran Member
You are talking about superhero comix, right? I'm more a graphic novel guy, especially the Franco-Belgian. Many wouldn't know much of them but there is one series you might have heard of: Valerian & Veronique.