• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does anal sex cause HIV infection ?

ronki23

1265487800767.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
No, unprotected sex with someone carrying the hiv virus can transmit the disease.
And it doesn't matter if you are left or right wing, hiv is not choosy

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
If you value your health- it is best to NEVER under any circumstances have sex with someone who has HIV, no matter what they say about how “undetectable” their status is, or how “unlikely it is to transmit it with certain meds”, or whatever. Certain factions try to portray this incurable and lifelong disease as if it’s no big deal, but it is.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
If you value your health- it is best to NEVER under any circumstances have sex with someone who has HIV, no matter what they say about how “undetectable” their status is, or how “unlikely it is to transmit it with certain meds”, or whatever. Certain factions try to portray this incurable and lifelong disease as if it’s no big deal, but it is.
I wouldn't say I "value my health" to a huge extent as to how I live my life, but my most recent ex was HIV+, I was on PrEP, used condoms where necessary and I've never gotten any disease. I do have to laugh at the Grindr sluts I've known who were practicing all sorts of risky, stupid behaviors with no type of protection at all (one ended up with full blown AIDS at one point, had wasting disease) and want to freak out and be all judgemental when one of their Grindr hookups admitted to having it (the AIDS boy actually had it before they ever hooked up with the person in question). (I was never receiving anal like they were, either.) People really are stupid. Thankfully, I don't know any of those losers anymore.

Last edited: