• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does a default state of incorporealy make any angel non-physical?

Do angels have mass?

• Total voters

Troublemane

The angels that touched me had mass, but not of this world. It was rather as if they reached through me. Perhaps mass is relative to them. :angel2:

eccentricjdo

Eclectic Intelectual
The angels that touched me had mass, but not of this world. It was rather as if they reached through me. Perhaps mass is relative to them. :angel2:

E=mc^2
Combine that with the non-Euclidean geometries of hyperdimensional physics, and a voluntarily controlled mechanism for absorbing and shedding m (m = E/c^2), and you end up with a hyperdimensional organism, whose interactions with the corporeal world are strictly gravitational, that can voluntarily vary its mass.

Blackmarch

W'rkncacntr
What do you think?
I can't vote.

as i understand it Spirit and Viewable Matter are at different points on a spectrum.

secondly technically an Angel is just a messenger or servant of God, whether they have a physical body or just a spirit one. so it's quite possible that there are both kinds.