• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doctor Who Season 6 (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Comicaze247

See the previous line
Okay, I'd like to see what theories people have for who that little girl is and why she was regenerating. If she's regenerating like that, she must be at least part Time Lord. Last I recall, the Doctor and Amy never did anything apart from kissing. If they did, neither of them seem to remember it. The only wild explanation I'd have would be that for some odd reason, they did the deed while looking at one of the Silents, and therefore, forgot after they were done.

Anyone else have a better theory, as I know mine is far-fetched at best?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Well, I do believe that the little girl is Amy's, but as to who the father really is and how, I'm not sure. I think a big teller is the fact that the Doctor's scans always seem to show her pregnancy in a state of flux. One second she's pregnant the next she's not and so on and so forth. Now, I don't know if he's ever had any companion be pregnant while traveling through space and time with him before. I certainly don't remember all his companions. Maybe just the time travel itself has something to do with it. Or maybe, as being time is always a question there, they actually do have sex...later. Who knows.

I still want to know about whatever happened to Jenny. The daughter that was created from him. He believed she died, but after he left her body healed itself and she took off in a ship. Where is she? Will he encounter her again? She is, at least in some way, a Time Lord after all. heck, maybe she has something to do with all this.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
Well, I do believe that the little girl is Amy's, but as to who the father really is and how, I'm not sure. I think a big teller is the fact that the Doctor's scans always seem to show her pregnancy in a state of flux. One second she's pregnant the next she's not and so on and so forth. Now, I don't know if he's ever had any companion be pregnant while traveling through space and time with him before. I certainly don't remember all his companions. Maybe just the time travel itself has something to do with it. Or maybe, as being time is always a question there, they actually do have sex...later. Who knows.
Yeah, I was curious about the pregnancy being in flux. Maybe her current pregnancy relies on future events that could change at any moment?
Also, I don't know much about the earlier Doctors before 9, but as far as I know, there hasn't been a half human-half Time Lord child. Maybe it's a new topic?

I still want to know about whatever happened to Jenny. The daughter that was created from him. He believed she died, but after he left her body healed itself and she took off in a ship. Where is she? Will he encounter her again? She is, at least in some way, a Time Lord after all. heck, maybe she has something to do with all this.
I've ALWAYS wanted to know where that went. I think that if Tennant hadn't stepped down as the Doctor, she would have been brought up again sooner.

Damn timey wimey stuff . . .

Draka

Wonder Woman
Hey, I'm just thinking here, I don't think it's possible for Amy to be pregnant by Rory at all anyway. As far as I can tell, he is still just a "plastic" duplicate of the original Rory who died the previous season right? I mean, he guarded her while she was in the Pandorica for 2000 years. He's not exactly human anymore now is he? So if she is pregnant somehow by the duplicate Rory, which we don't even know if he can procreate, then that could cause a weird pregnancy as well. There are just so many options here to deal with her fluxing pregnancy.

Nooj

none
Actually I think it's the real Rory, he just retained the memories he had while he was a Roman centurion.

I loved The Doctor's Wife.

priya

Doctor who is my favorite show.I watch its all episodes.Its All episodes are awesome.But i like its season 6 too much.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oh, "The Doctor's Wife" episode was so awesome. Being the emotional sap I am, I couldn't help but cry near the end when she had her final words with him and seeing the Doctor actually cry. And at the very end where the Tardis responded to his voice...so fantastic.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
Actually I think it's the real Rory, he just retained the memories he had while he was a Roman centurion.
Yeah, when the crack was fixed, so was all the stuff that went weird, like Rory becoming a plastic centurion. But because they're time travelers at the eye of the storm, they still remember.

I loved The Doctor's Wife.
That was a damn good episode. I love Amy's line: "Did you wish REALLY REALLY hard?" lol

Draka

Wonder Woman
Well, River's identity has been revealed, but I think there is still so much more to it. Can't wait for the next season!

AmyLeona

DW thread! :D :happy dance:

I am loving the sixth series. Moffat is so brilliant.
Can't believe he's been planning this since 2008.