• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doctor Admits That Deaths From COVID-19 Overcounted

Status
Not open for further replies.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
The proper use of the sciences tells us that millions died.
IF RF allows in the future views different from mainstream media, I will provide proof what is the real cause of death other than Covid

Till then I leave it at this

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
:cool:

From (my) medical (scientific) POV:
nobody died from Covid even
(But I know most RF'ers can't see that, so I leave it at that)

I had neighbors who died from it and a few friends who lost someone to it. What do you think they died from? And what do you think was causing so many people to need hospitalization and ventilators around two years ago?

stvdv

I had neighbors who died from it and a few friends who lost someone to it. What do you think they died from? And what do you think was causing so many people to need hospitalization and ventilators around two years ago?
See post #133

stvdv

See post #131

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
See post #133

I'm not asking for a source; I'm asking what you believe, in your own words, killed the people I mentioned and millions of others. I'm sure I'm not the only one on RF who knows one person or another who has lost someone to COVID. So what happened to those people? Did they just suddenly disappear and die from nothing?

Remember that you're talking about people others knew and cared about, and we saw them get sick and die. So if you dismiss COVID as the cause of death, you will have to come up with a resoundingly convincing explanation for the many deaths that have happened within the last few years.

stvdv

I'm not asking for a source; I'm asking what you believe, in your own words
I got more than RF warning for just doing that. I don't like to collect any more warnings, so your question I might answer when the time is right

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
IF RF allows in the future views different from mainstream media, I will provide proof what is the real cause of death other than Covid

Till then I leave it at this
I don't think that you know what "proof" is.

In fact if you could support your beliefs with proper evidence no one would stop you. But you almost surely do not know what proper evidence is either.

stvdv

I don't think that you know what "proof" is.

In fact if you could support your beliefs with proper evidence no one would stop you. But you almost surely do not know what proper evidence is either.
All what you exhibit here is your mental activity about @stvdv, a virtual RF member to you ... so, it's a waste of your mental energy

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
All what you exhibit here is your mental activity about @stvdv, a virtual RF member to you ... so, it's a waste of your mental energy
You do make me laugh with such a claim. You will likely believe any idiot that parrots what you want to believe. You seriously should try to learn at least a little science. Then you can begin to understand how we know what we know. Right now it probably all looks like magic to you.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I'm not asking for a source; I'm asking what you believe, in your own words, killed the people I mentioned and millions of others. I'm sure I'm not the only one on RF who knows one person or another who has lost someone to COVID. So what happened to those people? Did they just suddenly disappear and die from nothing?

Remember that you're talking about people others knew and cared about, and we saw them get sick and die. So if you dismiss COVID as the cause of death, you will have to come up with a resoundingly convincing explanation for the many deaths that have happened within the last few years.
My friend's father died from COVID early on in the pandemic. But this random poster on the internet is telling me that nobody died from COVID but has zero evidence backing that up. Hmmm, who to believe ....

Status
Not open for further replies.