Sure I do.That's very noble of you. However...
- You don't have a right to tell anyone else that their actions are wrong according to your worldview.
Of course not.
- You don't have a right to expect them to believe and do as you do.
I have to right to ask you to consider the health and safety of others. You can decide for yourself whether you care or not, I suppose.
- You don't have a right to tell me I can't bring a peanut butter or fish or egg salad sandwich to work on the outside chance someone may have an allergy to them. Do I go around taking a poll of who has what allergies? Do you have any idea how inane that is?
Sure I do. In fact, I just did.
- You don't have a right to tell them they're selfish for exercising their right to do or not do something that is not illegal.
On a debate forum, I can read someone's reasons and I can reply with my opinion, which is what we're both doing here.
- You don't have a right to tell anyone to get vaccinated for any reason or judge them as selfish.
- You ... don't ... have... that ... right.