• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you....

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Consider anything other than Satanism in all forms as a "left handed" path? I wondered for the new Necromancers here..... Your thoughts?

Ðanisty

I don't see why necromancers couldn't post here. There's a lot more than Satanism to the LHP....Luciferianism and Setianism come to mind. The LHP is more about a process to enlightenment than any specific belief system. I even know a LHP Jew who has developed his own use of the Qabbalah.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Ðanisty said:
I don't see why necromancers couldn't post here. There's a lot more than Satanism to the LHP....Luciferianism and Setianism come to mind. The LHP is more about a process to enlightenment than any specific belief system. I even know a LHP Jew who has developed his own use of the Qabbalah.

Does your friend get on RF? I think he would be fascinating to talk to.

IanAlmighty

Lurking Existentialist
Ðanisty said:
Who hijacked the Left Hand Path?
Setianism... maybe.
Judaism, not in any sense imaginable or possible. Maybe humanist.
Luciferianism- I'm not sure, but isn't that polytheism? Sorry, but all of your posts explaining Luciferianism seem kind of... vague.

So Necromancers... Nah. Overly spiritual for the LHP. Just my opinion.

Ðanisty

IanAlmighty said:
I've looked into the Tantra LHP, and I still can't see Judaism fitting into it.
Obviously not the tradition Judaism then, is it? Like I said, he reworked the whole system. It has a lot to do with Cain. If he wasn't super-busy on a lot of other forums, I'd get him on here to explain it.

My point, however, is that the LHP is not without spirituality.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Ðanisty said:
Obviously not the tradition Judaism then, is it? Like I said, he reworked the whole system. It has a lot to do with Cain. If he wasn't super-busy on a lot of other forums, I'd get him on here to explain it.

My point, however, is that the LHP is not without spirituality.

From what little I know of the LHP, I would say it is spiritual in its own aspect indeed.

Lehnah

Master of the Mystic Arts
So Necromancers... Nah. Overly spiritual for the LHP. Just my opini

I don't see how being spiritual would matter to LHP. If one believed in personal betterment through spirituality wouldn't that talk to LHP?

ViaSinistra

Who hijacked the Left Hand Path?
Setianism... maybe.
Judaism, not in any sense imaginable or possible. Maybe humanist.
Luciferianism- I'm not sure, but isn't that polytheism? Sorry, but all of your posts explaining Luciferianism seem kind of... vague.

So Necromancers... Nah. Overly spiritual for the LHP. Just my opinion.

My intention is not to shoot you down, but instead hope to enlighten you with logic. Setianism practiced by the Tos is commonly know to be one of the highest and most respectable organizations that represent the Left Hand Path and have great numbers of active practitioners in 16 countries. The organization is dedicated to Left Hand Path philosophy, theology and the Darkest of Arts and perform "Greater Black Magic Workings" on a regular basis and strives to meet and exceed in every aspect concerned with the occult, metaphysics, exo/esoterics, Epistemology, ontology and so on and so forth...