• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you want me to create God or destroy God?

james blunt

Then you might as well be constructive rather than destructive.

Let us pretend I hate the whole world and everything about her because I taste the bitterness of my own failure to exceed in life.

Why should I keep God alive ?

Give me one reason when in my mind death is a part of Gods design and rather a sick conclusion to life.

What if I turned God into Satan?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Let us pretend I hate the whole world and everything about her because I taste the bitterness of my own failure to exceed in life.

Why should I keep God alive ?

Give me one reason when in my mind death is a part of Gods design and rather a sick conclusion to life.

What if I turned God into Satan?

If I'm reading this properly, you are blaming God for your personal failures?

I'm curious as to your justification behind this?

james blunt

If I'm reading this properly, you are blaming God for your personal failures?

I'm curious as to your justification behind this?
I am blaming God for the fact that we die , I am blaming God for the suffering and mental torment we experience. I am blaming my own failure to God , because I was never blessed with Gods ''luck''.
I have worked hard in the past yet I got nowhere , I own nothing, I even had to sell my only possession of my electric bike today to survive in life.

Why did God let people own the Earth

so many why's I could say

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I am blaming God for the fact that we die...

You and I clearly hold different views here, because my body and mind may expire, but I don't die.

I am blaming God for the suffering and mental torment we experience. I am blaming my own failure to God , because I was never blessed with Gods ''luck''.

I believe we make our own "luck" through our actions. I don't think God plays any role in our successes and our failures. I think we are either successful or we fail though the consequences of our own actions.

This does not at all mean that if you have a history of failure that you cannot turn things around. Perhaps you might try changing your thought processes and your actions and think and act positively in a way in which that does not harm yourself or others and propagates love.

I have worked hard in the past yet I got nowhere , I own nothing, I even had to sell my only possession of my electric bike today to survive in life.

I've been at such low points earlier in my life. I learned that if I make positive agreements with myself and plant seeds of positive affirmation and vision (what the yogi call sankalpa or what others call the "law of attraction"), I celebrate success and annihilate failure.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Absence of evidence is evidence of absence, if consciousness is to be alive then unconscious is dead. Where is the proof of an ''afterlife''? It is fairy tales subjectively made up by humans to ease our worries. But the truth is we are making poor assumptions with no actual basis .

Yet you believe in God.

Got it.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I am blaming God for the fact that we die , I am blaming God for the suffering and mental torment we experience. I am blaming my own failure to God , because I was never blessed with Gods ''luck''.

Why did God let people own the Earth

so many why's I could say

He didnt. Pain and dying are apart of life. Belief in god is used to adapt to this. That, or you can shape your life on the fact you suffer and die to where god is an option not a necessity and you dont need to blame someone outside yourself when all you know, if you look, is who you are within.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
A belief has no fact...

Yet you say...
I am blaming God for the fact that we die...

Unless you have died, you cannot speak intelligently about what happens after.

My personal experiences tell me that I exist beyond temporal death. Do I have evidence to present to you? No. Do I expect you to believe this based on my personal experience? No. I am simply offering up my views to give you something to consider. Accept them or dismiss them. Your choice is your own. It's of no consequence to me.

I am not sure what I believe anymore because I have been trolled / memed .

I'm afraid I can't offer much assistance here, other than to say take caution in allowing others actions impact your beliefs. What others do is not because of you. Their actions are a projection of their own reality. They do not have to become a part of your reality unless you choose to allow them to be.

james blunt

Yet you say...

Unless you have died, you cannot speak intelligently about what happens after.

My personal experiences tell me that I exist beyond temporal death. Do I have evidence to present to you? No. Do I expect you to believe this based on my personal experience? No. I am simply offering up my views to give you something to consider. Accept them or dismiss them. Your choice is your own. It's of no consequence to me.

I'm afraid I can't offer much assistance here, other than to say take caution in allowing others actions impact your beliefs. What others do is not because of you. Their actions are a projection of their own reality. It doesn't have to be yours unless you choose to allow it to be.
So tell me why you believe in God ? Why do you have no uncertainty in your belief when you have no proof's?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
How can an experience prove something ?

I mean , if you experienced a space flight simulation to the moon, have you been to the moon because the experience seemed real?

You're assuming simulation.

When I was 18, I drove from Illinois to California. That was real. It was not a simulation. Do I have any way to provide you evidence of this? No, but I experienced it. It's proof to me that it happened.

james blunt

You're assuming simulation.

When I was 18, I drove from Illinois to California. That was real. It was not a simulation. Do I have any way to provide you evidence of this? No, but I experienced it. It's proof to me that it happened.
Supposing I tell you that you have only existed since the moment you woke up today , all your memories of yesterday an implant of information that you think is real because I programmed it to be real . How can you confirm you were alive yesterday ?