• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you treat everyone equal?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Parents don't even treat their own kids as equals. You're asking for a miracle but will more than likely get lies.
I love my kids equally but differently. By this I mean I have no favorite child, but I do interact with my two kids differently due to the fact that they have different gifts and needs. For example, my son got more of my attention and time, because he was autistic and ADHD -- he needed more care. My daughter shared more in common with me, music and books. You deal with your kids as individuals -- they simply are not clones.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Okay, so we're going to a distant star, to colonize a planet from only what we bring with us and what we find.

Assuming the material aspects like air, water, food, shelter, technical resources are all covered, who do we want for our crew?

We want high IQ and high EQ and high stability and high initiative and capability and efficiency and problem solving.

We want fertile women and men. We want genetic variety. So if if there's only three of us, we want one man (male role model) and two women and as well as our one male a high quality sperm bank in the freezer.

And we need compatibility, a natural egality, a common language (though it needn't be native).

I don't foresee much by way of proselytizing in a group answering this description, but if there were it would be unacceptable. A shared philosophical outlook will maximize cooperation and hence the chances of survival.
All said by humans on an attacked by science earth conditions wishing life on earth would change evolve and own a human condition behaviour to support our human success. Actually.

Wishes by thoughts that thoughts would go away that are destructive.

Those thoughts transmitted back conditions from out of space. Life changed on earth.

In theory you project earth moving to a better place as earth in the past by universal vacuum change did change its position in space with planet union some planets lost.

All thoughts own pre owned caused states known advised as to be informed. To agree. To be notified of conditions to want it copied by causes.

How consciousness is very self destructive and self contradictive. Pre taught already.