• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Think That CNN Distorts News About Trump?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
CNN does have a strong anti-Trump bias, no doubt, but I really don't catch them making "alternative facts" like Fox does on a regular basis. I go way out of my way to make sure that I get my news from multiple sources, including foreign.
If you report the news honestly and accurately it comes out very negative for Trump. That is just reality.

tytlyf

Not Religious
It's prime time shows remain Trump bastions.
Highest rated shows in cable. Republican elitists know this. That's where conservatives get their news on TV. Fox is just an arm of the republican establishment. Fox employees go to work in the Trump admin and Fox will hire ex-Trump admin representatives.

It's all a ruse, but the Koch's, Fox, republican elitists know who their voters are. And exploit their emotions any chance they can get.

Rush is their #1 messiah when it comes to creating talking points and being able to think quickly.
I was listening to Rush today for an hour or so. He couldn't shutup about his new conspiracy theory about the Obama's and them purchasing a home in Marthas vineyard.
Here is the talking point/conspiracy theory Rush created.

"The Obama's and the democrats know climate change is a hoax, otherwise the Obama's wouldn't have bought a home on the water. If the Obamas really believed in climate change, they wouldn't buy a home that will be underwater in 10 years."

To his audience, they've now learned a new and improved climate denial talking point.
It only works on people that are easily taken advantage of. I think it's shameful what Fox and Rush do to conservatives. The audience just doesn't pick up on any of it.

Last edited: