• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do you think space aliens maybe created earth, and life on earth?

kloth

i mean look how much humans have progressed with technology, from what we started off with.
what will humans do in another 1000 years if we have no interruptions?

now if there is life on another planet that is just as capable of the same things as humans on earth pretty much. what have they done if they reached our level of technology today 5,000 years ago with no interruptions?

are we some kind of science project some punk alien kid made up for school? or are we maybe this same alien's personal type ant farm?
who's to say or know really? but would it surprise you if so?

ants are pretty smart, but what concept do they have of what's outside of that farm if they were born and raised there?

Ares

from the Blood tribe
Plausible, maybe God, angels, demons are, They are alien to humans truly understanding tho some try. If aliens come back will they need a green card in the us? Or are they already here like u suggest? Hmmm . . Or an invasion with insurgents already here. Interesting subject no doubt. Maybe the movies ect are a way to slowly get humans use to the idea b4 revealing themselves. The possibilities are left to the imagination

kloth

what makes you think they left?

maybe we are just being watched for amusement from outer space by some bratty little space alien kid. one who sets us up to fight and causes tornadoes, earth quakes, etc. on purpose. like an ant farm.
you ever get a red ant and black ant to fight when you were a little kid?

yoda89

On Xtended Vacation
i mean look how much humans have progressed with technology, from what we started off with.

now if there is life on another planet that is just as capable of the same things as humans on earth pretty much. what have they done if they reached our level of technology today 5,000 years ago with no interruptions?

are we some kind of science project some punk alien kid made up for school? or are we maybe this same alien's personal type ant farm?

ants are pretty smart, but what concept do they have of what's outside of that farm if they were born and raised there?

Imagine where we would be now without the dark ages. I recommend you read the Foundation series by Isaac Asimov.

kloth

Imagine where we would be now without the dark ages. I recommend you read the Foundation series by Isaac Asimov.

the dark ages? eh, i am more concerned about things that have more concrete proof they existed.
if the bible has been rewrote over and over, then what's been done to history books to sooth peoples needs?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I lean towards that, yes. It's what makes the most sense to me and clears up a lot of empty holes in the history of humanity and in other matters. It explains why we're so different from all the other creatures on this planet and explains how we seemingly developed civilization out of nowhere after tens of thousands of years of living as nomadic hunter-gatherers.

I, as a Theistic Satanist, believe that a being that I call Satan was responsible for higher human consciousness and intellect. I think the Sumerian myths contain a lot of truth. So to the Sumerians, Satan would've been Enki. Much of the Old Testament of the Bible is a rewrite of earlier myths going back to Sumer in the first place. Enki was said to have given wisdom and knowledge to humanity, in spite of the wishes of the other Gods. In Sumerian myth, it is Enki's brother, Enlil, who is the vengeful God who wants humanity to remain docile and ignorant. This same motif is repeated in Greek myth - with Prometheus - and in the Bible - with the Serpent in the Garden. Enlil seems to have been a prototype for Yahweh of the Bible. Nowadays Satan is associated with the Serpent in the Garden. I think this is ultimately the same being under different names and cultural guises. So that's why I worship Satan as humanity's benefactor.

Instead of flesh and blood aliens as we might understand them, I think they're probably interdimensional beings who are a lot more advanced than us. I think that, as well as creating us as hybrids, they tinkered with our genetic code to "shut off" much of it ("junk DNA") so we wouldn't be as powerful as them. So that's why I think genetic engineering is crucial to unlocking the secrets of human potential. With the genetic sciences, I think we truly have the key to becoming Gods in the flesh and controlling our future evolution as well as eradicating many illnesses and genetic defects.

Last edited:

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I wont entirely dismiss the idea, but I haven't seen any evidence in it and have no reason to put faith in it. I've watched the show Ancient Aliens which suggests it, but their logic makes you assume it was aliens in order to conclude it is aliens.

"Now consider that Noah's Ark was a DNA-holding spaceship, could it have been aliens?"

Za69

This is theory yet to be discover right,like lot of other proven facts,and please do not say technology ,we simply can not find 50mtr long aeroplane and can not stop a common ship from sinking just some kilometre from land,we are advanced in killing only,most powerful country can drop bombs worth billions in one hour to any part of the planet but watch they drop water after 7 days in new Orleans (ketrina) where is technology,most of the planet is hardly getting food,we failed to produced jus simple food for humans and we are climbing to other planets yet 25%humans are sleeping without food and shelter,Unjust and ignorant and wild that is the only quality we have more then th people of past,