• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you think Marine Le Pen will win in 2017?

Do you think Marine Le Pen be next president of France?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Just curious if anyone here has an opinion.

I never would have thought it a realistic scenario, but then again, I thought a Trump presidency was out of the realm of possibilities as well.
bbb.jpg

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I'm not even willing to play this h
Game after the USA elections

David1967

Premium Member
Brexit. The election of Donald Trump. Possibly/probably Le Pen. What does it look like for Germany? Mercul is none too popular there it seems.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Let Pen is prettier than anyone I've seen running for president :p. Maybe that will help her. *shrug* ...Ya never know

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
No. My best guess is that she will make it through to the final round and then lose. National Front is polarizing, and there are too many 'anti-National Front' voters. With the way French elections work NF could be most popular in the first round and still get trounced.

They are definitely on the rise though.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I like what I read about the party merkel belongs to, the "Christian Democratic union of Germany " many of the founders were imprisoned for resisting Nazism but the party was also anti-communist.

The CDU applies the principles of Christian democracy and emphasizes the "Christian understanding of humans and their responsibility toward God." CDU membership consists of people adhering to a variety of religions as well as non-religious individuals. The CDU's policies derive from political Catholicism, Catholic Social teaching and political Protestantism.

Sounds good lol

Last edited by a moderator: