• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you think Donald Trump had destiny?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Do you think Donald Trump had a Destiny to become our president.

What I mean is, do you think there was something out there that knew about his destiny to become president ( like 72 years ago)?

Do you think God or some unseen Force has been guiding him throughout his life to become what he is today?
download (30).jpeg
images (66).jpeg

Ellen Brown

What I mean is, do you think there was something out there that knew about his destiny to become president ( like 72 years ago)?

Do you think God or some unseen Force has been guiding him throughout his life to become what he is today?
View attachment 24291 View attachment 24292

I think there is something in Proverbs that indicates that if God does not like our ways, he will send us bad leaders.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Hardly.

The closest I can reach is that maybe the USA voters had a destiny to learn better by blundering it big time.

Uh, no.

I would not call them by those names that you propose, but I suppose these might be said to have guided him.

Pampered privilege; Unchallenged narcisism; Presumption of entitlement.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I don't really believe in Destiny. But if there really is such a thing, that would mean that God is fixing the election results.

It could be similar to how monarchs believed that they had a divine right - that God meant for them to rule. If this is true, then God is responsible for earthly governments and their actions. This would imply that God has abrogated His right to judge the rest of humanity.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Our world and all we know once rode on the backs of cosmic dusts as parasitical infections, some meteor riders became the abomination and anomaly known as the Uman race by slithering our perverted way through the primordial slime and ooze eventually grasping and clawing our way into the death atom form. As these truths are revealed so too shall the revelation and understanding that we, the Rock Borne Children of the Stars are bound to the cosmic shifts of the universe. Donald J Trump is the physical face of a cosmically ordained metaphysical order, the aware and enlightened masses open their hearts to the above. Illuminated in Luciferian light does he come, spreading his joy and goodwill until it becomes a collective mentality. There are many brides of Trump, many among those who pretend to hate him the most, these females of our species kneel down in front of the mysterious stranger whose mystical fire stirs in them the desire to touch his magical mushroom, overwhelmed by erotic tears in their delirium.
trump-win1laugh.jpg

Last edited:

Anthem

Our world and all we know once rode on the backs of cosmic dusts as parasitical infections, some meteor riders became the abomination and anomaly known as the Uman race by slithering our perverted way through the primordial slime and ooze eventually grasping and clawing our way into the death atom form. As these truths are revealed so too shall the revelation and understanding that we, the Rock Borne Children of the Stars are bound to the cosmic shifts of the universe. Donald J Trump is the physical face of a cosmically ordained metaphysical order, the aware and enlightened masses open their hearts to the above. Illuminated in Luciferian light does he come, spreading his joy and goodwill until it becomes a collective mentality. There are many brides of Trump, many among those who pretend to hate him the most, these females of our species kneel down in front of the mysterious stranger whose mystical fire stirs in them the desire to touch his magical mushroom, overwhelmed by their erotic tears in their delirium.
trump-win1laugh.jpg
This is how an average Trump troll expresses his never ending (or until the checks stop coming) affection to the trumbaric party.

questfortruth

God is omniscient. He knows our future. But we are making our life.

godnotgod

Thou art That

Yes, Donald Trump having become President is simply an outgrowth of the current culture from which he comes; a reflection of its mentality. Of course, that doesn't say much that is healthy about our society at the moment: racist, sexist, greedy, and materialist oriented in the name of its God.

Anthem

Yes, Donald Trump having become President is simply an outgrowth of the current culture from which he comes; a reflection of its mentality. Of course, that doesn't say much that is healthy about our society at the moment: racist, sexist, greedy, and materialist oriented in the name of its God.
So Trump is nothing but a symptom of the social rut?

godnotgod

Thou art That
There are many brides of Trump, many among those who pretend to hate him the most, these females of our species kneel down in front of the mysterious stranger whose mystical fire stirs in them the desire to touch his magical mushroom, overwhelmed by erotic tears in their delirium.

That must have been triggered by the spontaneous and instinctive act of grabbing their pus*ies! (It's all in the wrist, you know):D:eek: