• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you text God?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
download (18).jpeg
download (17).jpeg
images (13).jpeg

So there's a van that picks me up and takes me to the various different routes to deliver newspapers and advertisements (and some of my own personal propaganda that I add here there.)

While I'm in the van I can't pray out loud so I just send God texts. (Im not going to tell you God's phone number so don't ask.)

But yes, I got a response and I said "is this God in the form of a mother or a father"?, and the response was, "spiderman, I'm not male or female, I'm God". And so I shoot that dude my text prayer petitions while I'm in the van getting relocated. He/she/IT sometimes gives me yay or nay and a reason why he/she/IT will grant or deny the request.

It's nifty cuz I can go back and re-read my petitions as well as text pictures to create a vision board of what I want from Heaven.

Has anyone else here sent texts to God, or am I special?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not god but Ged. Who was reprimanded where he works for signing his timesheet "God", only it was just the way he writes "e" that got a rather religious wages clerk all hot and bothered.

Ged, short for Gerard

dianaiad

View attachment 35264 View attachment 35265 View attachment 35266
So there's a van that picks me up and takes me to the various different routes to deliver newspapers and advertisements (and some of my own personal propaganda that I add here there.)

While I'm in the van I can't pray out loud so I just send God texts. (Im not going to tell you God's phone number so don't ask.)

But yes, I got a response and I said "is this God in the form of a mother or a father"?, and the response was, "spiderman, I'm not male or female, I'm God". And so I shoot that dude my text prayer petitions while I'm in the van getting relocated. He/she/IT sometimes gives me yay or nay and a reason why he/she/IT will grant or deny the request.

It's nifty cuz I can go back and re-read my petitions as well as text pictures to create a vision board of what I want from Heaven.

Has anyone else here sent texts to God, or am I special?
You are your own unique and special snowflake.

As for me, I figure that if God required texts or out loud stuff, I have a real problem.