• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Animal?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I have several on my bedside table (many felines, a bunny that I had since I was about 6 and some bears) and elsewhere in the house (polar bears). I don't always sleep with one in bed though. Depends on the night. My husband always has his polar bear in bed.

LittlePinky82

'case anybody thought I was kidding:

View attachment 12360

Oh gosh that is so cute.

To the op yes I do. I have a small animal net hanging in the corner above my bed with animals and then I have a row of animals on the side of my bed which is next to a wall and lots of fuzzy pillows. I snuggle with this teddy bear I got my grandfather one yr for his bday and like 2 yrs later he died and I got it back. My grandmother thought I would like it sniff. And I have this little bunny my Mother got me for Easter a couple yrs ago. When I make my bed I put a hello kitty stuffy I have at the head of the bed. :oops: