• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you show adoration for Satan?

Kapalika

Premium Member
I went ahead and put this in the theistic Satanism DIR to keep out the ****posters and symbolic types since they aren't who I'm asking.

I know it's often said that most Satanists don't "worship' Satan but I think we all do something that is some kind of expression of, well, liking the dude/thing/force/ect As I developed my system over the years, I found myself doing things simply to express my love of Satan. sometimes in a submissive kind of way.

I don't think that Satan requires that one 'worship' him but for me personally I've found my practice enriched by doing so purely out of choice. Perhaps some see that as somewhat masochistic but whatever it is it's worked for me. Maybe it's because I'm into BDSM or something, dunno. I just don't mind it is all.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about, can anyone relate to what I'm saying?

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I went ahead and put this in the theistic Satanism DIR to keep out the ****posters and symbolic types since they aren't who I'm asking.

I know it's often said that most Satanists don't "worship' Satan but I think we all do something that is some kind of expression of, well, liking the dude/thing/force/ect As I developed my system over the years, I found myself doing things simply to express my love of Satan. sometimes in a submissive kind of way.

I don't think that Satan requires that one 'worship' him but for me personally I've found my practice enriched by doing so purely out of choice. Perhaps some see that as somewhat masochistic but whatever it is it's worked for me. Maybe it's because I'm into BDSM or something, dunno. I just don't mind it is all.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about, can anyone relate to what I'm saying?

I've never been much for worship, but definitely enjoy communication/interaction. Satanism to me doesn't require anything but the veneration of autonomy. Some people can do that with spiritual bent, and some can't. (LaVeyist) But, either way is OK to me. :D Satan to me is not looking for pets, so I try to not be one to Satan or anything else. :D