• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you really believe that Jesus died for our sins?

S-word

Or, rather was it: so-called 'Christianity'?

Remember Luke wrote us at Acts [20:29,30] that after the first century ended there would be wolf-like clergy that would not spare the flock. -2 Thess 2:7,10.

Jesus gave the illustration of the Wheat [genuine] and the Weeds [tares/false] Christians would both grow together until the harvest time of separation by Christ at his 'glory' [Matt 25:32]

So true or genuine Christianity does not destroy the real Jesus.
Jesus foretold in the 7th chapter of Matthew that 'many' would come in his name but prove false. That does not make the real Jesus destroyed, but rather proves Jesus words have truly come to pass.

Paul says that there would come those who would preach a different Jesus than the one taught by the apostles, and we read in the 1st letter of John 4: 1-3; “My dear friends, do not believe all who claim to have the spirit, (My words are spirit) but test them to find out if the spirit they have comes from God. For many false prophets have gone out everywhere. This is how you will be able to know if it is Gods spirit/word: anyone who acknowledges that Jesus came as a human being has the spirit who comes from God. But anyone who denies this about Jesus, does not have the spirit from God. The spirit that he has is from the enemy of the anointed one, the Anti-christ etc.”

2nd letter of John verses 7-10; “Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an enemy of Christ.”

It was these deceivers, supported by the non-christian King Constantine, who established the false universal church in 325 AD, that preached a totally different Jesus as to the man the was born of human parents as verified by the scriptures; and it was those deceivers who attempted to change the prophecy in Isaiah 7: 14; which states that an “Almah,” (Unmarried woman, ) would be with child ect, into the greatest of all lies, that a “virgin” conceived and gave birth to a son, who was in fact, According to the teaching of those deceivers, an immortal God, who was supposedly the co-creator of the cosmos, who came down to earth and entered the womb of their so-called Virgin, where his father, with whom he had created the cosmos, created a human like body for him which was not of the seed of Adam, from who every human being is a descendant.

And it is that so-called christianity, that refuses to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being, which blinds those who seek the Kingdom of God,who are the human brothers of Jesus, who we once knew as a man, who was given divine glory by our saviour God and who is now, incontestably divine; see Acts 3: 13; from even finding the door that leads to eternal life.

footprints

Go back and look at ever thread in which you have clashed with me accusing my words as being incorrect because they do not conform with the scholars under which you have done much of your study, and you will find in ever instance that it is you who begins the debate by attempting to condemn my belief as being incorrect.

My first post in this thread is #10 and is in response to Bennettresearch, and your following post # 13, attempts to condemn me as being wrong.

It is not I who condemn you of being totally ignorant to that which is revealed in Scripture, It is the truth with which I am armed and with which I defend myself from attacks by ignorant people such as yourself, which condemn you my friend .

One of us has to be wrong, might as well be me. As Jesus said when asked if he were King of the Jews, "If you say I am, it must be true."

S-word

One of us has to be wrong, might as well be me. As Jesus said when asked if he were King of the Jews, "If you say I am, it must be true."

Post 212 quote=footprints; One of us has to be wrong, might as well be me. As Jesus said when asked if he were King of the Jews, "If you say I am, it must be true."

Post 214 quote=footprints; One of us has to be wrong, might as well be me. As Jesus said when asked if he were King of the Jews, "If you say I am, it must be true

Post 216 quote=footprints; One of us has to be wrong, might as well be me. As Jesus said when asked if he were King of the Jews, "If you say I am, it must be true."

Then of course, they condemned him. Just as you are condemning me

Post 222 quote=footprints; One of us has to be wrong, might as well be me. As Jesus said when asked if he were King of the Jews, "If you say I am, it must be true

Our Lord and saviour who is the promised Messianic King of the Jews, who through the mouth of his obedient servant Jesus, who spoke not one word on his own authority, but only that which he was commanded to say by "Who I Am," In three of the four gospels, in the four Bible translations that I have before me, answers Pilates question; " Are you the King of the Jews?" with, "You have said so," or words to that effect, only John records that he said to Pilate, "Do you say this on your own accord, or did others say it to you about me? I don't know where you got your quotation from.

In your three repetative posts I have agreed that it is you who is wrong, and as long as you continue to respond with that same post over and over and over again, it will not change the fact that you have been shown in every respect, to be wrong.

Last edited:

footprints

Post 212 quote=footprints; One of us has to be wrong, might as well be me. As Jesus said when asked if he were King of the Jews, "If you say I am, it must be true."

Post 214 quote=footprints; One of us has to be wrong, might as well be me. As Jesus said when asked if he were King of the Jews, "If you say I am, it must be true

Post 216 quote=footprints; One of us has to be wrong, might as well be me. As Jesus said when asked if he were King of the Jews, "If you say I am, it must be true."

Then of course, they condemned him. Just as you are condemning me

Post 222 quote=footprints; One of us has to be wrong, might as well be me. As Jesus said when asked if he were King of the Jews, "If you say I am, it must be true

Our Lord and saviour who is the promised Messianic King of the Jews, who through the mouth of his obedient servant Jesus, who spoke not one word on his own authority, but only that which he was commanded to say by "Who I Am," In three of the four gospels, in the four Bible translations that I have before me, answers Pilates question; " Are you the King of the Jews?" with, "You have said so," or words to that effect, only John records that he said to Pilate, "Do you say this on your own accord, or did others say it to you about me? I don't know where you got your quotation from.

In your three repetative posts I have agreed that it is you who is wrong, and as long as you continue to respond with that same post over and over and over again, it will not change the fact that you have been shown in every respect, to be wrong.

S-word

You are wrong again, for Jesus never did say that. Give chapter, verse and which Bible you believe, has Jesus having said; "If you say I am, it must be true." And God cursed neither man, nor the creation, but ignorance and ignorance alone.

Last edited:

logician

Taken from a more "universal" perspective, if there are a number of intelligent species spread around the universe, did the Christian god send his son to all those planets to "die for their sins"?

This poor man-god would have to die thousands of times to save all these species fropm their "sins".

It seems like the Christian god would spare his son the agony of such a process.

footprints

Taken from a more "universal" perspective, if there are a number of intelligent species spread around the universe, did the Christian god send his son to all those planets to "die for their sins"?

This poor man-god would have to die thousands of times to save all these species fropm their "sins".

It seems like the Christian god would spare his son the agony of such a process.

Die for their sins is perception based, and can be related to, and associated to, in many different ways.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

Many have wondered from a 'universal' perspective.

If there was faithful intelligent life elsewhere there would be no need to settle the issue Adam raised in Eden. God would have just replace Adam and Eve.

First, God created the spirit realm. Then the physical or material realm.
So intelligent physical creation started on earth.

Adam's disobedience in Eden created a universal issue.
Once the issue is settled here it will never have to be settled elsewhere.
By Adam's disobedience he created an issue about whose way of ruling is best for mankind and the whole universe.

By Adam taking the law into his own hands by disobedience, he set up human rule over God rule as the best way of ruling. Human rule has proven that it can not bring peace to earth or keep peace on earth.

Time was needed for us to be born and choose for ourselves what kind of rule we want to live under. Once God's purpose for the earth is completed then we will know more during Jesus peaceful rule over earth when new books or scrolls are opened, as Revelation says, as to what is God's future purpose for the universe.

footprints

It still doesn't asnwer the total illogic of this situation I described.

I cannot help the illogical postion of the position that you described. Based on reality and documented evidence, people can relate and associate, to the written word, in many ways. The way you described it, is just one of many, of the vast relationships of association, there is on offer.

Last edited:

S-word

Nope, "The Son Of Man," the spirit that developed within the sinful body of mankind, (Psalms 51: 5; "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me.") is the first born son of God from his many brides, which are all the intelligent species of life within this cosmos.

If you believe by faith that there are other intelligent species out there somewhere, then you must accept that one of them developed before all the others, and was the firstborn Son in the family of God.

And "The Son of Man," is our God, who, see psalms 82: 1; Presides in the heavenly council; and in the assembly of all the universal family of God, it he He, who give his decision, etc.

The Son of Man cannot die as He is an immortal, but He does give his immortal body to those human beings that he chooses from the sinful body in which he developed and in them, He who is the end result of the life of mankind will dwell on this earth.

In them, the new light species that will gain dominion over all other species that preceded them, He, our Pord God and saviour will dwell on earth among mankind. And the man Jesus, who is the first fruits to be harvested from the earth, was but the compilation of all his ancestors who had all fallen asleep in righteousness and had been gathered to the bosom of Abraham, to whom God had said, "in blessing, I will bless you, and in multiplying, I will multiply you."

And it was this Jesus of Nazareth, who appeared to Saul/Paul on the road to Damascus in his new body of brilliant and blinding light, who was the first man to be raised from the dead past of "The Son of Man," to inherit a portion of His immortal body, which was poured out as fire on all those who believed His words as spoken through His obedient servant Jesus, who spoke not one word on his own authority, but only that which he was commanded to say by the Lord God our blessed saviour, in whose name, Jesus spoke.

And as we, who believe the words of our Lord and saviour, and are united to Jesus, his obedient servant through whom our Lord has revealed himself to us, have borne the image of the man who was made up of the universal elements, and shall we bear the image of the man, in which those molecules of matter, have been converted to electromagnetic energy.

God bless the Great Alchemist, who discovered the Philosophers stone, that seven faceted stone that was set before Joshua, who was striped of his old filhy stained garment and given the brilliant new garment and clean turban, before whom was placed a stone with seven facets etc, see Zechariah 3: 4-9. Ah, how technology will advance during the thousand years of peace, The Sabbath, the seventh period of one thousand years from the day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that first day at the age of 930.

Last edited: