• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you question your humanity?

Do you question your humanity?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I drive an electric car.
I recycle paper, plastic, and metal
I plant trees.
I adopt rescued dogs.
I've done volunteer work for the National Runaway Safeline.
I donate to the Red Cross.
I'm an organ donor.

I've done many humanitarian deeds and I am environmentally friendly; but nevertheless, I'm often asking myself, What more can I do either to help save mother Earth or What more can I do to help my fellow man?

Do you ever question your humanity?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Nope. I know where my level of humanity is at, so no need to question it. Could I be more humane? Could I be less humane? The answer is yes for both. Should I be? Well thats entirely my priority!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I drive an electric car.
I plant trees.
I adopt rescued dogs.
I'm an organ donor.

I've done many humanitarian deeds and I am environmentally friendly; but nevertheless, I'm often asking myself, What more can I do either to help save mother Earth or What more can I do to help my fellow man?

I dont understand what you mean, cause, I never asked myself that question.

Have I ever asked myself how to help others??

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
That's also a question I've asked myself as well as what more can I do to help those in need ...:)

I actually never asked that. For me, its more, how can I help myself in order to help others. I notice I get sick and cant think well when I think of others before myself. People cant learn when I teach if I dont have knowledge in the given topic.

Maybe its better to ask, how can we help each other. We need help too.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I drive an electric car.
I plant trees.
I adopt rescued dogs.
I'm an organ donor.

No because humanity is not forever. But I do support making Humanity as best as it can be until that time.

Bob the Unbeliever

To the OP: yes.

I sometimes wonder at the notion that what I experience, being purely subjective, is actually the same as what others experience.

For example, I see something and think 'that is blue', but what if it isn't? What if I'm unique in the perception of 'blue' that is different from how others see that particular range of light frequencies?

And then I read about folk who have cross-sensory interconnections, i.e. "prime numbers have a block shape to them" or "the smell of grass also tastes of lemons" or "the color red sounds mellow, whereas the color green sounds like dark chocolate".

And I question what it all means.