• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you procrastinate in life?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I was going to respond to this thread but I couldn't be bothered.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm a writer and I can attest the worst thing is writing.

Daemon Sophic

My form of procrastination seems to run along the lines of: a task is placed before me. I get to it as soon as I can. I finish 95% of all of the thought and labor needed to finish, and then I

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
If so, what kinds of things do you normally put off? Just curious.

Finding a part-time job. I did my resume but I don't have enough experience (I tried retail, got fired) to do half jobs. Others, like retail, I don't have the mental and speed capacity for. I have to find work that doesn't pay more than $2,000 a month. So, other than that and getting out to jog (I'm late. Took a nap), that's about it.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I like to be active and get things done now so i dont need to do them later so i guess i procrastinate procrastinating

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm so good at procrastinating that sometimes I even procrastinate things I actually want to do. True story.

I'm a member of your club or I would be if I could get around to joining.

Pachomius

I keep on procrastinating with putting my affairs in order, in view of my earthly departure, for I know for a certainty that my earthly departure will occur just as sure as that I have to pay taxes.

On the other hand, I say to myself that my immediate next of kin(s) will take care of my earthly resources, because they expect to inherit these earthly resources.

So, they will manage very well how to deal with my earthly resources upon my earthly departure.

What about my spiritual status?

I am confident that God will be fair toward me, because God is a God of justice and equity - and God bear with me, I have never consciously impeded other people from their advance in life.

I just ask God to make my earthly departure comfortable and definite i.e. easy and prompt.