• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you play computer games?

mersault

Spinkles-
For BF: Vietnam, try downloading the Insurrection 1776 mod. It is truly hilarious. To sum it up: Revolutionary American setting. All of the guns are one shot. All of the guns are incredibly inaccurate. It takes 3 seconds to reload a gun. Hilarity ensues.
On a related note, do you use the same name in Battlefield? Maybe we should form a religiousforums.com clan. :lol: That'd keep 'em guessing!

Yes I do use the same name in Battlefield, only it is Mr Spinkles with no underscore_thingy. We should start a clan! I have a feeling we "are about to embark upon a great crusade". :lol:

Yerda

Veteran Member
Anyone played the flash game Lightening Break on ebaumsworld? Damn good fun.

Oh aye, Gazillionaire is a great game. Got a copy off a mate the other day. Man it's addictive.

Soul Shinobi

Mr_Spinkles said:
Finally, someone else plays Battlefield 1942! I played BF Vietnam, but I didn't like it as much as the original.

You know, I've been meaning to get the game. The only online PC game I have is Halo, and I play SOCOM II online for the PS2. I think I might like BF 1942.

Runt

I play Diablo II with my cousins, and Nodeka (lame, but there you have it) occassionally on my own.