• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you miss someone from RF?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Tathagatha. Not that we saw eye to eye on anything cept Alan watts, but he knew how to properly stir up the Buddhist forum on a boring day. Catch phrase.... Utterly false.

Smoke. He was a pretty cool guy. Liked ceiling cat.

Zenzero. Goes without saying. He was a good all around friend to everyone.

Tetra. Never conversed, but I would have liked to. Member of the Brights.

McSizer... Bit eccentric but a cool easy going dude.

dantech

Did you hack my UCP and put yourself on ignore?

In my defense, that "until penetrating insights squirt out your nose" thing was a response to your request.
Good to see you. How's it hanging?
Tom
Going great, I've been super busy with work and religious holidays lately which I why I've been MIA.

How you doin'?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There were several atheist trolls like bunyip who also really attacked their faith and others and had free range.
RF unfortunately never clamped down on them and I feel lost members and interest in the process. Even I got annoyed enough to take a break.
Both atheists & Xians I know got the boot for misbehavior.
Some do appear to get more slack, though.
I don't know whether that's due to our individual perception, difficulties of moderation, preferences, or an offending poster's trying to cooperate.
But the most incredible abuse I've seen were by several believers (non-Xian).
Btw, the abuse was of secular nature.
Fortunately, it's currently in remission.

And where is that wiener dog lady....the one who can't find her note card?
I might writer her another doggie limerick.

Last edited:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I miss a lot of RF members.

Sunstone
Smoke
Dopp
Songbird
Meow Mix
Alceste
Drolefille
Nanda
Buttercup
Marisa
Panda
UV
Whereismynotecard
Monta
Mr guy
Fluffy
Michel
Maize
Lilithu

I'm forgetting people. But there's quite a few folks I do miss.

dust1n

Zindīq
Awww...no one missed me. :cry: I'll must be over here in this corner now. With the Kleenex. :(

I did. Just, I don't like to name names. I like to push those feelings of missing all the people on RF deep down. I compartmentalize it between my Fear-old-embarassing-posts-will-resource-lobe and the Frubulla oblingata.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I did. Just, I don't like to name names. I like to push those feelings of missing all the people on RF deep down. I compartmentalize it between my Fear-old-embarassing-posts-will-resource-lobe and the Frubulla oblingata.
Frubulla oblingata? :p lol
:D