• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you like your chocolate chip cookies hard or gooey

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't really like biscuits of any kind, though I will sometimes eat a digestive with coffee, in a break at choir rehearsals, to keep my strength up.

Oh, apart from cheese biscuits. Those I do like a lot.
What are these cheese biscuits? Is that like what we call a cookie, but with cheese?

We Never Know

No Slack
I don't really like biscuits of any kind, though I will sometimes eat a digestive with coffee, in a break at choir rehearsals, to keep my strength up.

Oh, apart from cheese biscuits. Those I do like a lot.

What is a cheese biscuit? Im assuming you call cookies biscuits?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Let them cool so you don't burn your fingers and scald your tongue with molten chocolate. Hot is bad, warm and gooey is good.

Thought they are also good cold and the chocolate has set.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I am fond of the commercially available cheese crackers we have here. Cheez it brand is my go to. But these sound more interesting and making my own, I can make them as cheesy as I like.
Ah, it may be that you would call them cheese crackers, though they don't have to be as hard and dry as a cracker. The better ones are more flaky, like pastry. I suppose not dissimilar to cheese straws - if you have those - only round.