• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you like honey.On your biscuits?

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
By 'Biscuits' do you mean 'Cookies' ? No, I do not put honey onto cookies.

By 'Biscuits' do you mean 'Biscuits' ? Sometimes. Sometimes I prefer my biscuits hot, steamy and occasionally buttery or smothered in jelly.

By 'Biscuits' do you mean English muffins? Those pretty much need honey or some kind of sugar. They aren't true muffins. A true muffin is sweet, almost a cake.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I well made biscuit needs nothing added.
But for biscuits that need extra, honey isn't one of my favorites.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
By 'Biscuits' do you mean English muffins? Those pretty much need honey or some kind of sugar. They aren't true muffins. A true muffin is sweet, almost a cake.
Those are great for making sandwiches and pizzas. Amd they must be toasted.
But I haven't found any other uses for them.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member

By 'Biscuits' do you mean 'Biscuits' ? Sometimes. Sometimes I prefer my biscuits hot, steamy and occasionally buttery or smothered in jelly.

Very good points. I see that I based my response on an assumption. Though I think that @Frank Goad is talking about traditional leavened, quick bread biscuits we in the US typically have with breakfast and that you are referring to in your second paragraph.

Boy howdy! Hot, steamy, smothered in butter and honey. Just fantastic!

Shaul

Premium Member
Honey on biscuits is quite delicious. But I tend to eschew carbohydrates.

Frank Goad

By Biscuits I mean Biscuits.:)