• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you like football?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Which teams do you follow?

Assuming you mean football often called soccer across the atlantic puddle , i dont support any, they didnt support me when i was bad.

I prefer rugby. Member of our local club and watch them often. As a child i played i the school team until some opponents started complaining "she cant play shes a girl". Its a great game for getting your nose broken

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Which teams do you follow?

Depends what you mean by "football".

In case you mean american football (or "sissy rugby" as some call it here :D :D), then no.
In case you mean soccer, then yes.

I used to not care at all. But then I bought an Xbox that included FIFA15. It had this game mode called "ultimate team" which had like a transfer market where you can go and by players with in-game earned coin. It was the only game I had and before I knew.... 2 months had passed and I knew about every Premier League player by name including the favorite position they play at, the club they are associated, what their skill levels are, how their weak foot performs,..... :D :D

And all of a sudden, before I fully realised it, I was following the Premier League online and watching champions league matches lololol.

I don't "follow" teams or whatever. I just like the game: the atmosphere, the strategies, the teamwork. I don't care who wins that much, as long as its good soccer to watch with nice goals etc.
At best, there are a couple of individual players that I like more then others and by extension you could say that I support the team where they happen to be playing.

But if I go watch a match live, which happens on occasion, you'll usually find me in the "neutral" seats.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Im not really into watching a bunch guys chase balls, grabbing each other's ***, and jumping on each other.

Last edited: