• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you know your Religion is true?

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
2 Samuel 22:31
"As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD's word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.

I like the ASV, one of the Bibles quoted on this site:

"31 As for God, his way is perfect: The word of Jehovah is tried; He is a shield unto all them that take refuge in him."

To me, it makes God so much more personal.

Reggie Miller

I like the ASV, one of the Bibles quoted on this site:

"31 As for God, his way is perfect: The word of Jehovah is tried; He is a shield unto all them that take refuge in him."

To me, it makes God so much more personal.

He is personal. He loves each of us personally as you probably already know. He has been my shield my whole life. Not once has He ever failed to help me. I know for a fact the scripture is true, as I feel you know it, too. Thank you for using your faith to strengthen my own.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
He is personal. He loves each of us personally as you probably already know. He has been my shield my whole life. Not once has He ever failed to help me. I know for a fact the scripture is true, as I feel you know it, too. Thank you for using your faith to strengthen my own.

You're more than welcome, my cousin!

Peace.

Naganami

Anyone who claims to have all the answers doesn't. Any religion claiming to have all the answers doesn't. Any philosophy claiming to have all the answers doesn't. Not for everyone. Never forget that. We are all unique souls. We all learn in our own way and through time we can find what does work for us conceptually. But never fall ignorantly into believing one practice has all the answers to all the questions this Universe has to offer. The path we chose merely has the answers to the questions which mean the most to us. ✨ @allfoak @Reggie Miller

Reggie Miller

Anyone who claims to have all the answers doesn't. Any religion claiming to have all the answers doesn't. Any philosophy claiming to have all the answers doesn't. Not for everyone. Never forget that. We are all unique souls. We all learn in our own way and through time we can find what does work for us conceptually. But never fall ignorantly into believing one practice has all the answers to all the questions this Universe has to offer. The path we chose merely has the answers to the questions which mean the most to us. ✨ @allfoak @Reggie Miller

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

"Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

With that said I will put you on ignore. I will pray that your soul might be delivered out of the hands of the deceiver. God bless you.

Naganami

"God is a man eater, and so humans are sacrifices to him. Before humans were sacrificed animals were sacrificed, because those to whom they were sacrificed were not Gods." (Gospel of Philip). The Gospel of Thomas and Philip

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

"Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

With that said I will put you on ignore. I will pray that your soul might be delivered out of the hands of the deceiver. God bless you.

SkepticX

Wrong. Hence, the divide. Many claim to have the Spirit that do not. Satan has worked his way into the churches and is trying to destroy them from the inside. As you can see, he is quite cunning in his work.
Clearly that's not just a comforting device to create the sense that your beliefs are validated without having to risk any actual challenges to them, or to actually take any responsibility for them ... clearly.