• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Karaoke?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
When I'm in the car on a long trip, I'll hit up YouTube for some karaoke versions of my favorite songs. Some of my favorites to jam to are Alice in Chains, STP, and Pearl Jam.

Do you karaoke? If so, what are some of your favorite songs to sing?

While everyone likes to hear my rendition of Weird Al's Ridin' Dirty parody White and Nerdy...

...I've been having some fun with some Beck one this evening...

If you karaoke and are at all familiar with Beck, you have got to try that one.

If you're up for a serious challenge, try Barenaked Ladies' "One Week."

Need a very flexible tongue for that one.

David1967

Premium Member
I play the guitar, but would never subject anyone to my singing. That would be cruel.

David1967

Premium Member
Which is why I limit my cruelty to the confines of my car or apartment.

One night years ago during practice in a band I was playing guitar in, I sang a little on a song not realizing that our vocalist was secretly recording me. After hearing it I promised the band that i would limit my contribution to our sound to stringed instruments.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Long time back. Not after my marriage, for some strange reason. My singing stopped with my marriage. Now my son does it (and he is quite good at it - better than I ever was).

BSM1

What? Me worry?
To those who are vocalists for money, karaoke goes by the common name of "career killer".

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
I'm too self-conscious for that. I only sing out loud at concerts or when I was at Mass. It's strange because I used to be in choir as a kid and enjoyed that.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
No karaoke but I'm sometimes tempted to sing along with the radio when i'm alone . My felines rapidly leave the room in disgust. Recently one has started to jump on my knee and bop me on the cheek in an attempt shut up the strangled cat sounds emanating from her tin opening human pet before evacuating.

Poisonshady313

When I'm in the car on a long trip, I'll hit up YouTube for some karaoke versions of my favorite songs. Some of my favorites to jam to are Alice in Chains, STP, and Pearl Jam.

Do you karaoke? If so, what are some of your favorite songs to sing?

I karaoke. A lot.

A couple of my favorites are:
Santeria by Sublime
It Wasn't Me by Shaggy
Crazy Train by Ozzy
Ride by Twenty One Pilots
Creep by Radiohead
Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger
Snow by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Jeremy by Pearl Jam