• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you have questions ?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Why is there NOT any possibility — you will change to some another religion form Islam, like you did before ? Or there’s possibility ?
Because i found what i been looking for, the teachings touched me in a very different way then any other religions teaching ever did before.
Its like searching for your key to one spesific lock, onlyvwhen you find the right key will you be able to unlock the truth behind that door. Same with religion, when you find whst your soul looking for you are at home with the teaching and practice..

chinu

chinu
Because i found what i been looking for, the teachings touched me in a very different way then any other religions teaching ever did before.
Its like searching for your key to one spesific lock, onlyvwhen you find the right key will you be able to unlock the truth behind that door. Same with religion, when you find whst your soul looking for you are at home with the teaching and practice..
And what makes you sure that you have opened the right lock ?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Okay, my question...

The old Amanaki would have definitely felt a knee jerk reaction to transgender people.

Do you still feel that tug at you in life?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Okay, my question...

The old Amanaki would have definitely felt a knee jerk reaction to transgender people.

Do you still feel that tug at you in life?
No i do not feel knee jerk toward transgender, gay/lesbian people. Even the Qur'an speak about it and i get the message from it. That message in the Qur'an is not meant for me to use toward other human beings. Especially toward those who are not muslims.

Who was I to judge stransgender, gay or lesbian people? I spend a lot of my past "fighting" the wrong fight. I fought other people when i should kept silence.

One of those who truly open my eyes on this topic is you @KAT-KAT

MNoBody

imagine a detective, on a case, seeking an answer, to solve the mystery....and it matters to them since it is their case....
thus, they are "concerned" and a good detective will stick to a scent like a bloodhound, and won't relent or cease till they have found it..
now how would such take to those they seek clues from if their method of investigation was being second-guessed all the time?

A good detective would hone their skills of observation over time and would learn to trust their instinctual "hunch's"
which back-seat drivers questioning their choices, would be agitating after a while, if it kept happening too frequently.....
which in fact would become a whole new board of data points to look into.

there is healthy debate and then there is the casting of aspersions onto others,
who assume they have some self appointed right to question the judgement of others,
as if they are obviously wrong, and I am obviously right, which turns into snide and condescending at times....capricious souls are those.

It is so common it is cliche and fodder for tv series scripts.
oddly reflecting actual life....
just a few thoughts

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
imagine a detective, on a case, seeking an answer, to solve the mystery....and it matters to them since it is their case....
thus, they are "concerned" and a good detective will stick to a scent like a bloodhound, and won't relent or cease till they have found it..
now how would such take to those they seek clues from if their method of investigation was being second-guessed all the time?

A good detective would hone their skills of observation over time and would learn to trust their instinctual "hunch's"
which back-seat drivers questioning their choices, would be agitating after a while, if it kept happening too frequently.....
which in fact would become a whole new board of data points to look into.

there is healthy debate and then there is the casting of aspersions onto others,
who assume they have some self appointed right to question the judgement of others,
as if they are obviously wrong, and I am obviously right, which turns into snide and condescending at times....capricious souls are those.

It is so common it is cliche and fodder for tv series scripts.
oddly reflecting actual life....
just a few thoughts
Those things happens all the time toward me as a religioues person :) best for me is to brush away the feeling of judgment and do my best to answer the question asked. But sometimes the question asked do hurt.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Was that a spiritual journey, or illusion. How you made sure ?
The journey has been both a physical journey in our physical world. But also a journey within my own thoughts within the different scriptures i studied, so yes to me it has been a journey from age 15 to age 43. It took time but i found what i was searching for.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That's very nice to hear.

It's definitely a new experience for all parties. Transgender people learning to live as themselves, and people learning this newer world that has a lot of different genders.
My biggest problem back some years ago about this topic of gender, sexuality and so on was that i was horrified by those who was not "normal in my eyes" so you see i have been a very judgmental person in my past. And today i know how wrong i was back then.

But i still have one issue i working on.
I get terrified if an other man try to hug me or touch me, even just on my shoulder or arm. My inner alarm go off and i get panic, i had this since i was bullied at school.

MNoBody

That's very nice to hear.

It's definitely a new experience for all parties. Transgender people learning to live as themselves, and people learning this newer world that has a lot of different genders.
people are living beings, not their plumbing or their package.... the energy people bring and the spirit shown is all that matters, the rest is distraction, and divides people...which is a pretty major dumb move since we share a finite planet with billions...so evolving past petty prejudice is a good place to start....my thought process in any case

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
My biggest problem back some years ago about this topic of gender, sexuality and so on was that i was horrified by those who was not "normal in my eyes" so you see i have been a very judgmental person in my past. And today i know how wrong i was back then.

But i still have one issue i working on.
I get terrified if an other man try to hug me or touch me, even just on my shoulder or arm. My inner alarm go off and i get panic, i had this since i was bullied at school.

I definitely may experience some slight misandry myself, even despite not liking it when I was a man and other people found me intimidating. I worked at a job under a manager who was friends with a family member, and the manager was a bully but more than just a bully. He tried to kiss me. Then he was scared I'd report him, so he reported me first saying I wasn't good at my job. Eventually I had to forgive on top because my family knew his family and any form of justice would create rifts.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I definitely may experience some slight misandry myself, even despite not liking it when I was a man and other people found me intimidating. I worked at a job under a manager who was friends with a family member, and the manager was a bully but more than just a bully. He tried to kiss me. Then he was scared I'd report him, so he reported me first saying I wasn't good at my job. Eventually I had to forgive on top because my family knew his family and any form of justice would create rifts.
That is not a good situation to be in.

Many men has noticed with me that if they get to close to my "comfort zone" i automatically take a few step back.
( the energy i feel from them make me back up)

MNoBody

864da619b0a5c973523c29deb85aeabe.jpg