• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you have LGBT+ people in your life?

Do you have LGBT+ friends/family/other in your life?

• Yes

Votes: 34 72.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Yes, but not very close

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I'm just curious how many people have LGBT+ friends, family, or anyone else they interact with on a regular basis.
We have a very small social circle.

Well, there's this large circle of "mates and pals" and then there's this small circle of actual friends.
The relationships with the "mates and pals" is to shallow to discuss love lives (also, I'm just not interested LOL). I'm sure some of them are gay, because... why not?

In our small circle of friends of let's say 7 to 8 people, is one married gay couple. Those are my wife's best friends actually.
They are good guys and good friends.

Their wedding was the most magical wedding I've ever been to! :D
It was themed in Disney mixed in with some Desperate Housewives, lol.

I got so drunk that night... And I had to play a gig in the burning sun the day after. That was painful.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Manusmriti, Verse 175, Chapter 11:

"A twice-born man who commits an unnatural offence with a male, or has intercourse with a female in a cart drawn by oxen, in water, or in the day-time, shall bathe, dressed in his clothes.*"

* I suppose so that his clothes also are purified.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Family, friends, coworkers, friends of family--all throughout my lifetime. (However it has been less than 10 years since I first met a FtM trans--one of my son's friends.)

Yerda

Veteran Member
I have a couple of lesbian friends that I don't see as much as I used to but they invited me to their wedding so I guess we're close enough. Other than that I genuinely only have straight, white male friends. The same ones I had when I was 19.