• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you have any future plan for your spiritual/religious belief/practice?

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Continuing the process of self-inquiry and self-discovery, using mindfulness and mantra. Discarding beliefs in favour of intuition, heart rather than head.

Ella S.

*temp banned*
Have you any thoughts about where you like your beliefs or practice to "get" you in near or far future?

I would like to become a better servant of the One and do more to contribute to humanity and my local community.

Have your way of searching for answers changed a little or a lot?

In a sense, yes, but in a more meaningful way, no. I was always searching for my purpose. I've merely found it now.

syo

Have you any thoughts about where you like your beliefs or practice to "get" you in near or far future?
Have your way of searching for answers changed a little or a lot?
Well, I planned my funeral. A pagan one. But most probably I won't get my pagan funeral. High chances my funeral will be christian. And once i'm dead, I can't do anything about it. :mad::(

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I planned my funeral. A pagan one. But most probably I won't get my pagan funeral. High chances my funeral will be christian. And once i'm dead, I can't do anything about it. :mad::(

Why wouldn't you be able to have your Pagan funeral?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
My family aren't pagan and they will follow society's norm.

I'm not sure where you are, but I think there are ways you can assure your wishes are seen to, like appointing someone to deal with your death long before it happens.

Could be something to look into as you start approaching your later years(if you're not there already).

syo

I'm not sure where you are, but I think there are ways you can assure your wishes are seen to, like appointing someone to deal with your death long before it happens.

Could be something to look into as you start approaching your later years(if you're not there already).
I've already told them in detail. I didn't get a clear response.