• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you have a puny mind?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Hope you're all battling way with whatever natural resources evolution has provided you with ...

Anyway I had this thought "pop" into my consciousness just an hour ago -

"Only a puny mind would believe that they have the TRUTH, the whole truth & nothing but the truth."

Therefore I must have a puny mind too!

Lemme know if you are battling with a puny mind and I can point you towards some interesting "stuff" out-there in cyberspace

Here is one example -

41 Quotes On Mystery - John Paul Caponigro – Digital Photography Workshops, DVDs, eBooks

Enjoy your day!

:)

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Compared to the intellectual capacities of God all human minds are puny

"Puny" does not even begin to cover it!

There is no comparing to be done, it's like comparing a grain of sand to a planet

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Hope you're all battling way with whatever natural resources evolution has provided you with ...

"Only a puny mind would believe that they have the TRUTH, the whole truth & nothing but the truth."

Lemme know if you are battling with a puny mind and I can point you towards some interesting "stuff" out-there in cyberspace

Here is one example -

41 Quotes On Mystery - John Paul Caponigro – Digital Photography Workshops, DVDs, eBooks

Enjoy your day!

I also know the truth so I also know that I have a puny mind. :confused:

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
My mind is so puny, I was hoping this was a thread about making puns...:confused::p:D

I suppose I could have spelled it punny :)

I do enjoy a good pun ...

But seriously, the human mind has made some remarkable achievements.

For example the television set - an ideal & amazing device to expand your consciousness and be entertained at-the-same-time!

Cheers!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Here is one example -

Enjoy your day!

I only have a gurly gurl mind.