• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you feel you are being discriminated against? How?

Blisters

I do not feel discriminated against at all, whether it be online or in my daily life. I do live in a majority catholic country, though, and some of my more unconventional opinions and beliefs are sometimes met with great controversy, to say the least. I do not view that as discrimination, though.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
And by the way, it seems freedom of religion is emphasized for the whole world by the world powers except Shiism.

Maybe, just maybe, that might have something to do with your extremely hostile and intolerant statements, such as you "praying for our utter destruction"?

I dunno, what do you think?

:rolleyes:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Maybe, just maybe, that might have something to do with your extremely hostile and intolerant statements, such as you "praying for our utter destruction"?

I dunno, what do you think?

:rolleyes:

You don't know how much I pray that the warnings about the destruction of the cities be avoided actually but I'm not holding my breath for it to happen that most people get guided.

I want the dark warnings to be all avoided, and safe and easy transition to justice and peace for the whole world. But we are mounting all of God's warnings, and to me, there is hope we can make this avoided, but on the track we are on, we are going to destruction path (the western world).

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
You don't know how much I pray that the warnings about the destruction of the cities be avoided actually but I'm not holding my breath for it to happen that most people get guided.

I want the dark warnings to be all avoided, and safe and easy transition to justice and peace for the whole world. But we are mounting all of God's warnings, and to me, there is hope we can make this avoided, but on the track we are on, we are going to destruction path (the western world).
The disgusting things you say every other post, says otherwise.

Sorry, but the damage has been done. You said what you said. And you said it multiple times.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The disgusting things you say every other post, says otherwise.

Sorry, but the damage has been done. You said what you said. And you said it multiple times.

This has been my stance:

Given up? Not Just yet.

I will quote the relevant part:

But the believers want to save as many as possible

Be they hated, be they belittled, be they oppressed

So before the final trials come

Let's not wait passively as the mockers due regarding the Mahdi

Those who believe in him not and mock the final trial and promises of annihilation to the cities who disbelieve

Let's fight the good fight, to save, as many as we can

Let's command to the good though we will be mocked as preachers

Let's forbid evil, though we will be hate for our negative vibes in their perception

Last edited by a moderator:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
This has been my stance:

Given up? Not Just yet.

I will quote the relevant part:

But the believers want to save as many as possible

Be they hated, be they belittled, be they oppressed

So before the final trials come

Let's not wait passively as the mockers due regarding the Mahdi

Those who believe in him not and mock the final trial and promises of annihilation to the cities who disbelieve

Let's fight the good fight, to save, as many as we can

Let's command to the good though we will be mocked as preachers

Let's forbid evil, though we will be hate for our negative vibes in their perception
Your vague attempts at poetry do not nullify the horrible things you said.

You guys are the worse people and most of Quran talking about Ad and Thamood is really warning to you guys, but time will tell, and inshallah I pray Mahdi and Jesus return soon and I pray not an Angel sheds a tear over you guys when your cities are destroyed by God.

And it's certainly not the only time you showed your hostility, intolerance and pure hatred.

Last edited by a moderator:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Your vague attempts at poetry do not nullify the horrible things you said.

And it's certainly not the only time you showed your hostility, intolerance and pure hatred.

That poetry was written before that post, and yes, US government, Israel, Zionist, their supporters, to me are the worse people.

They don't contradict, before destroyed cities, we try to save as much as people as possible, and after, we don't grieve nor advocate for them.

I still pray not a believer or Angel sheds a tear for destroyed cities "so did not cry the heavens and earth.. " and quoting a Messenger "And I conveyed to you his message so how can I grieve over a people who are oppressors".

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And yes, it's hatred, as Islam teaches to have hatred towards oppressors, and their supporters.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
One definition of discrimination I came across says that:

Unlawful discrimination arises when someone is treated unfairly because of their age, disability, family/carer responsibilities, gender identity (including trans, transgender and gender diverse), homosexuality or other sexual orientation, marital, domestic or relationship status, race, or sex.
(Discrimination)

Do you believe you or your group are singled out, ostracised or discriminated against. It could also be based on wealth or lack of it.

How would you deal with being treated differently say by those of higher academic status? Being ignored or rebuffed. How should we deal with discrimination? Confront it, fight it, or just ignore it. Will it go away if we ignore it? How can we get rid of it?
No, I'm not being discriminated against. The biggest problems in America are economic, with our corrupt, broken government and ever more powerful private corporations.