• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you experience selfish human Nature much?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The women I have been with were not healthy. Yet some come to me with a beautiful glowing smile, first degree of nice complexion, and affection , only when I got money or something they will get reward from.

When I tell them I'm broke or don't have that stuff that they love , the smile instantly falls and they literally walk away or figuratively walk away disappointed. I hate to make a joyful countenance suddenly fall.: (

That always hurts when I see them that excited and their hopes and joy suddenly ruined. If they find a man who can afford what they want, they'll shack up with him.

I get it. We all want reward and it is in our nature to do what brings it. A lot of people hurt in the process though.

I can't complain though. This might be payback for everytime I hurt the people who love me most.

((Slight change in topic'))

(My current girl though is spider woman so she can get away with it. She simply cannot be replaced. She goes from being arachnophobic to suddenly let the most venomous and aggressive tarantula sold in the twin cities crawl all over her body and even her face and hair all in one day. All in the same day when she was initially extremely scared of them. I'd not be able to do that. She also is one of the few people that are willing to be filmed [as they take first place.)

Anyway, the first day I held a spider I would never have the balls to do what she does. I will never meet another woman like that (most likely) who can outdo myself in overcoming fear... and suddenly she is madly in love with her fear and even weeping tears of joy over it. Something like that is a treasure that will follow me till I die.

(Slight change of topic).

I've brought my spiders to many people when i walked the down town Saint Paul streets. And even crowds of them swarmed around me to hold it and treat their fear. They were making me the star and man of the hour only cuz I was giving them excitement and intrigue.

Take it away and they will find somebody who can offer them something more satisfying.

When I had a 14 foot Burmese python I'd go to the beach and many people including (hot girls in bikinis) are suddenly drawn to want to talk and hold the unusual pet. They are all smiles. Take away the pet and they won't even notice you.

What does this have to do with the op?

Well, spider women have permission to abuse me, cus I'm in debt to them.:) No one else.

That's all folks!

Have a good one! ☮️

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator: