• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Expect Everyone to Like You?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I anticipate most people eventually disliking me once they really get to know me and how I think. That is if a person even cares to go beyond appearances. But I don't like most people anyways so it works out.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Well, the information under your posting name changes, it seems almost daily. I am wondering if you are shamming me? Are you shamming me?

I'm eclectic, I've never listed something that I don't believe in or value.

On that note, I'm done with this little conversation.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm eclectic, I've never listed something that I don't believe in or value.

On that note, I'm done with this little conversation.

And I am sure a chameleon values it's little life too! LOL Thanks for the laughs! I was not inferring dishonesty btw.

Alceste

Vagabond
In general, I expect people to dislike me, except when I'm performing, jamming or organizing events. Kids and dogs are the exception. They all seem to like me. Grown-ups tend to feel uncomfortable around me because I always say what I think and I don't have a consistent surface personality. All my surface personalities are for specific purposes. When I'm not working, I don't have one at all, for the most part.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
If someone likes a person who is nice, sweet, friendly, a true friend to my friends, witty, loves laughter, but can also lend a sensitive ear to those who need someone to listen to their problems, then everyone should like me...::D