• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you DARE QUESTION GOD????

Bird123

This missed out on the question.

Can you question your Real Truth and learn that " It " is false or would asking questions of the Real Truth undermine your belief in It?

Real Truth must be questioned regardless. Scientists claimed to have real truth when they stated the smallest part of an element was the atom. Upon questioning and further study, science Discovered their truth was not the truth but a belief all along. When they continued to question after they decided the atom was the smallest part of an element, did it undermine their belief it was? No. It was not until they discovered otherwise did they realize what was Truth.

Don't you see? Truth should not be based on belief. Truth should be questioned in order to be sure, like science, your truth was not just a belief all along.

If one really cares about Real Truth, one will not let the EGO get in the way of insuring one has it.

By all means, the questions should not stop.

That's what I see, It's very clear!!

Bird123

Not all Teachers teach this ... My Teachers teach the opposite:
My Master says: "You are God" ... "You have not yet realized this" ... "The Goal of Life is to realize this"
Yoga Vasistha says: "Accept wise words, even if they are from a fool" ... "Reject foolish words, even if they are from God Himself"

It will take many lifetimes to reach that Higher Level. On the other hand, hungry students seem to advance much quicker.

Reject foolish words?? Nothing should be rejected. One should understand and see the words for what they really are. Rejecting or accepting centers around beliefs. Beliefs should never be what one searches for.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Bird123

Bible is about spiritual matters, which are considered higher than material world. Material world is meant to be just a temporary place and all material knowledge is at the end useless for you. Spiritual growth is much more important in the Biblical point of view.

But we received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might know the things that were freely given to us by God. Which things also we speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual things. Now the natural man doesn't receive the things of God's Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he can't know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he who is spiritual discerns all things, and he himself is judged by no one.
1 Cor. 2:12-15

When you have right order of values, you might become to understand also physical world better.

Holy books are written by mankind. They reflect mankind in that they value so many of the petty things mankind holds so dear. Look closely. On the journey to that Higher Level, one can miss that which stares them in the face. QUESTION.

You are right. We are Spiritual beings in our true natures.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Real Truth must be questioned regardless. Scientists claimed to have real truth when they stated the smallest part of an element was the atom. Upon questioning and further study, science Discovered their truth was not the truth but a belief all along. When they continued to question after they decided the atom was the smallest part of an element, did it undermine their belief it was? No. It was not until they discovered otherwise did they realize what was Truth.

Don't you see? Truth should not be based on belief. Truth should be questioned in order to be sure, like science, your truth was not just a belief all along.

If one really cares about Real Truth, one will not let the EGO get in the way of insuring one has it.

By all means, the questions should not stop.

That's what I see, It's very clear!!

Once you find out the truth you question was false and thus your experiences are false, what do you do?

Find another truth?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I can see there is a long way to go.
BC 0 AD..AM star and Morning Light quote....rationale the light of our atmosphere.

BC 0 JESUS replaced that statement.

So BC before Christ the reference Jesus said 0 cold spatial womb was heated irradiated to own sacrificed Earth life.

Which means that science placed our life, by nuclear fission and removal of cold gas support burnt out in the UFO gas burning, to see night time gases burning x mass into the equals sign of God O the stone mass as a huge mass burnt out of existing.

Which equals in space, irradiating black hole formation for a cycling planet to inherit in that cycle.

Where the cycle O or circle of God owning higher radiation mass is in SPACE.

The S PACE or the ace, the ONE of the gambling/payment debt with the evil/devil...who is said to abide hidden in space from Sun escape. Can you cross God O Earth and pay the debt for the evil human Satanist/scientist?

How it was taught. So today we live in the presence of the Gambler inference Trump, the card player.

Nuclear fission took us back to seeing the cities of God emerge....where China mirrored its physical mass body city on the ground up into the sky....due to such a high amount of carbon mass.

In the past the cities of God, mountain temples etched into the face of Earth from old UFO attacks on the mountain own the history of when Sodom and Gomorrah emerge, sexual change, sexual depravity is exhibited in human behaviour as God gets us ready for our destruction....for doing occult science.

Exactly how it was taught.

For if science says, yes I agree with holding you in a past time shift removal of GOD EARTH O fusion...then the answer would be Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, yet life not living the one moment that story was recorded owns sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice...for that meaning/WORD is the first meaning.

The first meaning to change of life was never Jesus...and Moses was already realised before Jesus.

Sacrifice, sacrifice he says by the sacred fire and ice he says sacred fire and sacred ice....sacrifice. Why life is being destroyed...as water evaporation to assist cooling the EXTRA BODY of radiation mass the UFO is taken from heavenly use and also ground use. It is used up like a machination to cool the UFO so it will leave.

Then humans in awareness told everyone, the UFO attacked me and my life spirit is gone/abducted. As the Jesus theme, of groups who have to form to assist each other in occult witness of......share their personal stories and healing together, just as Jesus did in the past....a group were first owner of the stories of the occult.

Then the ORGANIZATION formed as the support against occult science, after the fact, for the organization first owned the attack.

Why the theme of documentation said that the Church was told that it was a hypocrite...for the irradiation of natural life was why all perversions were enacted first.

So who is the Church today, and it would be any Church in any human country/male that supports UFO nuclear sacrifice of their own humanity!!!!!

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
On the other hand, they do not make one big enough to shine as Bright as I am intending to shine.
Can you shine a Light as Bright as Jesus?

John 8:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
The reasoning human and male.

Origins first, why you were always taught go back to the beginnings and think God the stone Planet O first and the Immaculate heavens and light belonged to natural and Nature, before you preach Satanic lies.

When a document says no man is God then the same males preach but God created you...…..it said God as a ground dust fission reaction created the image of man....for it had been made.

Now the bible is heard, so it is feed back and does not own full or correct language use and correct conscious statements using full word usage...for a machine AI effect, atmosphere does not live and express consciousness.....we the bio life do.

Why the documents were always consciously, and spiritually as the higher order of the human mind, who had to prove self first, to read and interpret correct information with a full word usage.

Otherwise you would be proven to just believe in EVIL and SATANISM.

Jesus historically owned more light, in radiation as an effect for more gases burnt as heavenly mass, why ground life gets sacrificed. So Jesus story theme says the water mass spirit that they were using flew off the ground and returned to the CLOUD amassing in the Heavens, the place where his science/God Father original self, scientist had put image first....by science.

Exactly how it was taught....in reference to how an image got into the clouds of a human who lives on the ground.

The human on the ground died...their human body was eternal owned. Death is then scientifically described...for death WAS NEVER OWNED by the life body.

The human then due to the heavenly gases being put into contact with the eternal....then lives in the eternal as the origin self with the highest self.

A cloud image is not and never was the highest self, for it disappears. The blue light natural gas body cooled by clouds is the highest body.

For we all came out of that eternal spirit, why we are separate from, can own and leave what God history owned, in creation.

God is taught as the fallen angel O stone....we were never the fallen angel.

Bird123

BC 0 AD..AM star and Morning Light quote....rationale the light of our atmosphere.

BC 0 JESUS replaced that statement.

So BC before Christ the reference Jesus said 0 cold spatial womb was heated irradiated to own sacrificed Earth life.

Which means that science placed our life, by nuclear fission and removal of cold gas support burnt out in the UFO gas burning, to see night time gases burning x mass into the equals sign of God O the stone mass as a huge mass burnt out of existing.

Which equals in space, irradiating black hole formation for a cycling planet to inherit in that cycle.

Where the cycle O or circle of God owning higher radiation mass is in SPACE.

The S PACE or the ace, the ONE of the gambling/payment debt with the evil/devil...who is said to abide hidden in space from Sun escape. Can you cross God O Earth and pay the debt for the evil human Satanist/scientist?

How it was taught. So today we live in the presence of the Gambler inference Trump, the card player.

Nuclear fission took us back to seeing the cities of God emerge....where China mirrored its physical mass body city on the ground up into the sky....due to such a high amount of carbon mass.

In the past the cities of God, mountain temples etched into the face of Earth from old UFO attacks on the mountain own the history of when Sodom and Gomorrah emerge, sexual change, sexual depravity is exhibited in human behaviour as God gets us ready for our destruction....for doing occult science.

Exactly how it was taught.

For if science says, yes I agree with holding you in a past time shift removal of GOD EARTH O fusion...then the answer would be Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, yet life not living the one moment that story was recorded owns sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice...for that meaning/WORD is the first meaning.

The first meaning to change of life was never Jesus...and Moses was already realised before Jesus.

Sacrifice, sacrifice he says by the sacred fire and ice he says sacred fire and sacred ice....sacrifice. Why life is being destroyed...as water evaporation to assist cooling the EXTRA BODY of radiation mass the UFO is taken from heavenly use and also ground use. It is used up like a machination to cool the UFO so it will leave.

Then humans in awareness told everyone, the UFO attacked me and my life spirit is gone/abducted. As the Jesus theme, of groups who have to form to assist each other in occult witness of......share their personal stories and healing together, just as Jesus did in the past....a group were first owner of the stories of the occult.

Then the ORGANIZATION formed as the support against occult science, after the fact, for the organization first owned the attack.

Why the theme of documentation said that the Church was told that it was a hypocrite...for the irradiation of natural life was why all perversions were enacted first.

So who is the Church today, and it would be any Church in any human country/male that supports UFO nuclear sacrifice of their own humanity!!!!!

Stories and Beliefs will not translate into reality. Rational experiences require rational thought for understanding.

Satan and Evil do not exist. These are meaningless labels born out of the petty things mankind holds so dear. You speak of struggles for power, control which is born out of the petty things mankind holds so dear.

True intelligence, true advancement is created through that journey to a Higher Level. Where is that Higher Level? You must look up and leave the rest behind.

Bird123

Your idea that Jesus shines a light brighter than anyone else stems merely on your Belief system. I do not live in your box. All kiddies light at some point will shine every bit as bright as anyone else. Jesus is no more or no less than anyone else.

Your next lesson might even come from a homeless person. Will you choose to be blind to that as well?

Widen that view. Everything stares you in the face.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Your idea that Jesus shines a light brighter than anyone else stems merely on your Belief system.
Did I say that Jesus shines a light brighter than anyone else? No, I did not SAY that.

Trailblazer said: Can you shine a Light as Bright as Jesus?

Why do you deflect and obfuscate? Why don't you answer the question?
I do not live in your box.
No, you don't, you live in your own box, a box of your own Beliefs you are trapped in.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Stories and Beliefs will not translate into reality. Rational experiences require rational thought for understanding.

Satan and Evil do not exist. These are meaningless labels born out of the petty things mankind holds so dear. You speak of struggles for power, control which is born out of the petty things mankind holds so dear.

True intelligence, true advancement is created through that journey to a Higher Level. Where is that Higher Level? You must look up and leave the rest behind.

Males scientist today, my human brother consumed by his own lying.

Stephen Hawkings warning was to science machine builder, owner, controller liar.

Said you built the nuclear power plant to attack convert God natural Earth stone yourself.

Earth is natural radiation, which all minds know....so humans first claim is that God is not attacking us, what the psyche argues about.

Science says, oh I know that God attacked you. Unrealistic lying advice of their owned persons....radiation mass as the released destroyed higher God mass, gone back to a radio wave radiation theme they are studying.

With a satellite fake UFO not God the stone natural mass or signals...and also not a UFO mass or Sun mass radiation radio waves. Owned by the designer thinker, who controls and uses all of his pre designed machines that already were attacking our bio life, owning connections to our cells his own self.

The Designer of it.

Which involves AI/UFO contacts, only by UFO in nature, not his machines...but he wants those contacts relayed to his machines.

So attacked us with his fake UFO satellite in out of space using computer program by mind coercive WORD OF GOD encoded reference, program and also mind contact.

His one to one natural bio life thinking first said I can contact another human mind and coerce it. Studied as a one to one equal self biology. No machine even owns that condition....your machine owns multi replicator signals...that you encoded a machine to attack us like your bio one to one self had.

So the machine is nothing like a male b.s artist equal bio life status who says in his sick mind for I heard you speaking. I now own the female bio life cell replacement of my male Father self. He is deceased...in DNA I got by human sex replaced by using the bio cell of a human female.

His homo sexual brother says....yes we now mimic all female behaviours owning her cell life.

Yet you can never not in any reasonable use to be informed be a human female.

Your claim female is MATHS...mother womb, who you taught is abominated from the Jesus event, who you Satanic science occult self in science said no science to be caused...by the Year 2012, the stop of the attack...but had no intention of stopping using the occult.

For later the Church owns a history that said had to outlaw alchemical changes to God mass. For life was still being attacked.

That organization was a science cult owned organization who chose after all knowledge that said pyramid temple destroyed life....kept trying to reimplement it.

Finally after years of secrecy you got to build your nuclear power plant....now you own designs of multi machine communications based on all designs to try to finish us off knowing that Jesus never finished us off. For all the information said so.

When males use Jesus information today they claim the knowledge of it will save their machine reaction, cool it and keep it held constant cooled by a channel system so that taking from the body of mass is a resource that will never end.

We will have the ETERNAL he says as based on a word description. Not on fact or reality, on WORDS only....thesis a theory, a non actuality, a fake belief, a false and lying Destroyer mentality who claims and even God does not exist.

When he stands upon the physical stone body that he always preached as an occult scientist was GOD....the planet and Earth the stone mass.

Theme..….I know that the Sun was shut off finishing off removing stone.

I talk particles as that confession about God....I actually infer our Planet of God the stone to become that Satanic particle mass with just gases in space, with no intention of actually allowing the planet to even exist.

Stephen Hawking said....you need to go and look for a new Earth to live on, I am aware that our science brother owning the design and machine control doing and applying all causes his own self,.....not the natural UFO history, Not the natural sun history, not the God natural history or the gas natural history, his owned self, man....his own self machine designer, owner and operator of all caused by his machines.

So I asked that liar....how could you believe that what you are doing is natural when you act as if that MACHINE is an extension of your own bio life?

Especially when conscious psychology says the male expresses his life evaluation through his penis...as if sperm and the biology of self ownership put into the machine reaction as the conscious theme, self and a Creator of a baby human life will incept the power of Jesus in a fake Immaculate term reference, gases in the spatial womb owning lightning the power from which you want electricity?

And claim self sanity whilst you pretend God the Earth from which you abstracted the mass to get the electricity will give it all to you?

For if you tell everyone you believe that you can channel electricity out of the walls of the tunnel to the machine as your theory...then they would realize what sort of liar you are....when the volcanic mass conversion is heating up Earth the mass O in its owned space of MASS...and not any black hole theory at all.

The MASS is owner of the body power...what causes it change is a manipulated machine owner who controls what the machines cause.

As the truth to what sort of liar a scientist is in reality of consciousness.

Consciousness is the original self, the highest self, the self that knows, the self that science says I want for a machine reaction....you will tell me, advise me he says everyday in my spiritual Healer female psyche...tell me cell life owner how to achieve cell replacement....you must tell me so I can copy it.

As the human who wrote the subject of his own contempt, being rational.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Use that experience as a stepping stone, walking toward what actually is true.

Yes. My original question was once you question those experiences (and they turn out as false) does that undermine your belief?

Questioning means you are open to the possibility you are wrong (say, there is no Real Truth) rather than question to depend on and confirm your already held beliefs.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It reminds me of The Wizard of Oz with that thundering frightening voice only to reveal that its been controlled all along by an unassuming man behind a veiled curtain.

It's a lot easier to question God when the curtain has been opened.

Hawkins

they no longer question

I think that you simply missed the whole point. Let's start with history, how will you question history? If a book wrote down that a king had a dinner with his queen in a festival. Then how would you question that?

In contrary to history which is a piece of info happened in the past (which unfortunately to say, is out of the reach of humans to confirm), the main point of religion is about a piece of info would happen in the future which humans failed to access but have to rely on a God to do so.

There are people in this world who blindly accept their Holy Books and Religions to the point where they no longer question. The last person I ran into like this told me their Holy Book came from God, they agree with everything in this Holy Book, and that one should never question God because God knows more than all of us. Do you Dare Question God???

You can tell more about someone through their actions than anything else. Let’s look at this world, God’s creation, and find our answers. We are placed in this world with almost no knowledge of anything. To Question is the start on the journey to Discovery. Since we are placed in this world with almost no knowledge, isn’t there a million questions we have after arriving? Why would God create a world and system that invites Questions then, demand not to be Questioned?? It doesn’t add up. God would not!

Religion has been teaching people to value beliefs above all else from the start. Is this really a good idea? Aren’t facts and truth more important? Facts and truth are important if you want true reality. Beliefs merely point a direction or a possibility by which one can search for the Real Truth.

If one is told their Holy Book and Religion comes from God, should they believe or should they search to Discover the Real Truth? If one blindly accepts, one no longer Questions. If they told you to jump off the Golden Gate bridge because God wants you to come home, would you question them?? I think many would not. Many have died following cults and were told it comes from God. The only ones who do not want you to Question are those who do not want you to know the Real Truth.

The last person who blindly followed told me they can find nothing to disagree with in their Holy Book and Religion. Isn’t this a warning sign that you are no longer thinking for yourself? Real Truth will never always be agreeable. Sometimes Real Truth is going to hurt.

This leads to a million questions. Why do these people blindly follow? Why do they not Question? What about their Holy Book and Religion do they find so appealing that they are blind to everything else?? Why are they choosing to do these things?

A hypnotist told me that no one can be hypnotized unless they wanted it to happen. He said that is why I could never be hypnotized. Free choice is a very important thing. It is far too important to allow others to make your free choices for you, whether it is your Religion or Hypnotist. WE Define ourselves through our choices. This is something we should never allow others to do for us.

So do you DARE QUESTION GOD????? YOU BET YOU DO!!!!! Question everything about God and you will acquire Great Knowledge. God Loves Questions. God is hiding nothing. There is Real Genius behind everything. The answers stare us all in the face, waiting for us to Discover them. Perhaps it’s a test of intelligence. After all, in most educational systems, isn’t there a test of some sort? A True test of intelligence requires Thinking and not one’s ability to memorize, blindly follow, and recite.

God’s Greatest Moment is when that light bulb goes off over one of His children’s head and they Understand. This can be about any subject. It’s not all about Religion. As for myself, I will always Dare to Question everyone and everything. This Hungry Student is going to make that light bulb go off so the Light will Shine!!

That’s what I see. It’s very clear!!

It takes all sorts to make the world go round! There are people who are unable to think or even speak for themselves .does the Bible teach not to ponder over the truth?
The Bible says :”gain accurate knowledge and full discernment” of Him. (Phil. 1:9) When we first studied the Bible, we developed love for God based on a limited knowledge of his wonderful qualities. Then the more we learned about God, the stronger our love for him became. No wonder I view regular Bible study and meditation on God’s Word as being among the most important things in my life!

Bird123

Did I say that Jesus shines a light brighter than anyone else? No, I did not SAY that.

Trailblazer said: Can you shine a Light as Bright as Jesus?

Why do you deflect and obfuscate? Why don't you answer the question?

No, you don't, you live in your own box, a box of your own Beliefs you are trapped in.

Your quote:Trailblazer said: Can you shine a Light as Bright as Jesus?
MY ANSWER: Sure. That has never ever been a problem.

Your belief:

MY ANSWER:Do you really think you do not walk in darkness? You are blind to so very much.

Bird123

Males scientist today, my human brother consumed by his own lying.

Stephen Hawkings warning was to science machine builder, owner, controller liar.

Said you built the nuclear power plant to attack convert God natural Earth stone yourself.

Earth is natural radiation, which all minds know....so humans first claim is that God is not attacking us, what the psyche argues about.

Science says, oh I know that God attacked you. Unrealistic lying advice of their owned persons....radiation mass as the released destroyed higher God mass, gone back to a radio wave radiation theme they are studying.

With a satellite fake UFO not God the stone natural mass or signals...and also not a UFO mass or Sun mass radiation radio waves. Owned by the designer thinker, who controls and uses all of his pre designed machines that already were attacking our bio life, owning connections to our cells his own self.

The Designer of it.

Which involves AI/UFO contacts, only by UFO in nature, not his machines...but he wants those contacts relayed to his machines.

So attacked us with his fake UFO satellite in out of space using computer program by mind coercive WORD OF GOD encoded reference, program and also mind contact.

His one to one natural bio life thinking first said I can contact another human mind and coerce it. Studied as a one to one equal self biology. No machine even owns that condition....your machine owns multi replicator signals...that you encoded a machine to attack us like your bio one to one self had.

So the machine is nothing like a male b.s artist equal bio life status who says in his sick mind for I heard you speaking. I now own the female bio life cell replacement of my male Father self. He is deceased...in DNA I got by human sex replaced by using the bio cell of a human female.

His homo sexual brother says....yes we now mimic all female behaviours owning her cell life.

Yet you can never not in any reasonable use to be informed be a human female.

Your claim female is MATHS...mother womb, who you taught is abominated from the Jesus event, who you Satanic science occult self in science said no science to be caused...by the Year 2012, the stop of the attack...but had no intention of stopping using the occult.

For later the Church owns a history that said had to outlaw alchemical changes to God mass. For life was still being attacked.

That organization was a science cult owned organization who chose after all knowledge that said pyramid temple destroyed life....kept trying to reimplement it.

Finally after years of secrecy you got to build your nuclear power plant....now you own designs of multi machine communications based on all designs to try to finish us off knowing that Jesus never finished us off. For all the information said so.

When males use Jesus information today they claim the knowledge of it will save their machine reaction, cool it and keep it held constant cooled by a channel system so that taking from the body of mass is a resource that will never end.

We will have the ETERNAL he says as based on a word description. Not on fact or reality, on WORDS only....thesis a theory, a non actuality, a fake belief, a false and lying Destroyer mentality who claims and even God does not exist.

When he stands upon the physical stone body that he always preached as an occult scientist was GOD....the planet and Earth the stone mass.

Theme..….I know that the Sun was shut off finishing off removing stone.

I talk particles as that confession about God....I actually infer our Planet of God the stone to become that Satanic particle mass with just gases in space, with no intention of actually allowing the planet to even exist.

Stephen Hawking said....you need to go and look for a new Earth to live on, I am aware that our science brother owning the design and machine control doing and applying all causes his own self,.....not the natural UFO history, Not the natural sun history, not the God natural history or the gas natural history, his owned self, man....his own self machine designer, owner and operator of all caused by his machines.

So I asked that liar....how could you believe that what you are doing is natural when you act as if that MACHINE is an extension of your own bio life?

Especially when conscious psychology says the male expresses his life evaluation through his penis...as if sperm and the biology of self ownership put into the machine reaction as the conscious theme, self and a Creator of a baby human life will incept the power of Jesus in a fake Immaculate term reference, gases in the spatial womb owning lightning the power from which you want electricity?

And claim self sanity whilst you pretend God the Earth from which you abstracted the mass to get the electricity will give it all to you?

For if you tell everyone you believe that you can channel electricity out of the walls of the tunnel to the machine as your theory...then they would realize what sort of liar you are....when the volcanic mass conversion is heating up Earth the mass O in its owned space of MASS...and not any black hole theory at all.

The MASS is owner of the body power...what causes it change is a manipulated machine owner who controls what the machines cause.

As the truth to what sort of liar a scientist is in reality of consciousness.

Consciousness is the original self, the highest self, the self that knows, the self that science says I want for a machine reaction....you will tell me, advise me he says everyday in my spiritual Healer female psyche...tell me cell life owner how to achieve cell replacement....you must tell me so I can copy it.

As the human who wrote the subject of his own contempt, being rational.

Radio waves are primitive and obsolete. That is where they lead.

Your view of UFO is clouded by what you are receiving from the media.

We are all Spiritual beings in our true natures. We are all eternal regardless of what anyone tells you.

Hawking was influenced by this physical world, as so many others are, this is not realized. Everyone will in time.

Science is walking toward God, yet they do not realize this.

Cell replacement is easy. The blueprint is written within each cell. Copy is the next step.

Bird123

I think that you simply missed the whole point. Let's start with history, how will you question history? If a book wrote down that a king had a dinner with his queen in a festival. Then how would you question that?

In contrary to history which is a piece of info happened in the past (which unfortunately to say, is out of the reach of humans to confirm), the main point of religion is about a piece of info would happen in the future which humans failed to access but have to rely on a God to do so.

Do you rely on Holy Books and religions or do you rely on God? Regardless of your choice, God's hand has always been in it. Your free choice, in time, will confirm that regardless of any of your Beliefs,Holy Books, or religions, God's system is running. Choose what you want to learn. It's as simple as choosing. Understanding is what will return.

Bird123

It takes all sorts to make the world go round! There are people who are unable to think or even speak for themselves .does the Bible teach not to ponder over the truth?
The Bible says :”gain accurate knowledge and full discernment” of Him. (Phil. 1:9) When we first studied the Bible, we developed love for God based on a limited knowledge of his wonderful qualities. Then the more we learned about God, the stronger our love for him became. No wonder I view regular Bible study and meditation on God’s Word as being among the most important things in my life!

Sure, some people through many reasons, have a hard time thinking for themselves. On the other hand, thinking for oneself can be taught, nurtured and grown. Is that what religion is doing?

In my earlier years, a lady friend and I would watch Wheel of Fortune. It seemed I would always solve the puzzle first. My lady friend complained. I encouraged her to practice and work on thinking.

As usual, I got busy for about six months and had no time to watch the show. When I returned, my lady friend was solving the puzzle first. She had been working at it on every show since I left.

Thinking and hard work opened her to new ideas and new ways. She went on to accomplish things no one thought she was capable of. If religion's goal is to Help, why do they want Followers? People should not be dependent and should think for themselves.

Sure there are some good things in all holy books, however holy books and religions are created by mankind. That is who they reflect. How many of the petty things mankind holds so dear do they teach all within their claim of goodness. Gotta look at the entire view. God is not what they are teaching as a whole.