• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you cook?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm a very good cook, but I never liked eating my own cooking, and it's really not worth my time to cook for one, so no, I don't cook.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can warm up soup in a microwave.
And I know enuf to take it out of the can first.
That's the extent of my cooking.

I have actually never owned a pot or something to cook with. So no, i don't cook.

You?

Oh my god! Youv never owned a pot or pan to cook in? Thats interesting.

Yes, i cook. I mostly cook jasmine white rice and extra lean beef and vegies (red peppers, onions, mushrooms). With some gravy over it (just dont dump the whole jar of gravy on it). My favorite dish.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Yes, i cook. I mostly cook jasmine white rice and extra lean beef and vegies (red peppers, onions, mushrooms). With some gravy over it (just dont dump the whole jar of gravy on it). My favorite dish.
So you say...but you've never brought any here to share.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

My Mom and Dad and brothers and sisters all have pots and pans to cook in. None of them live in the state that I live.

If I need protein, I eat beans, sardines, jerky, whatever. For vitamins I eat a lot of fruit and sometimes vegetables.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How do people eat if they don't cook? Wouldn't it be prohibitively expensive, and questionably healthful, to eat out for every meal?

Me, I never eat out or, with the exception of canned stuff, eat 'prepared' foods, so I pretty much cook everything.
I'm getting the impression this is unusual.
redface.gif

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I have actually never owned a pot or something to cook with. So no, i don't cook.

You?

I put noodles on water and watch it boil. Sometimes I'd put bacon in a pan to watch it sizzle. Thsts a little it. Does that count?

I had to call an old friend just to ask her how long spaghetti should stay in the pot. Forgot a out Google then.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
How do people eat if they don't cook? Wouldn't it be prohibitively expensive, and questionably healthful, to eat out for every meal?

Me, I never eat out or, with the exception of canned stuff, eat 'prepared' foods, so I pretty much cook everything.
I'm getting the impression this is unusual.
redface.gif

People tend to go for the cheap, convenient stuff like microwavable meals or fast food, and of course it's not healthy.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I never eat fast food, I only use the microwave for tea, and I eat healthy.
I buy lots of fruit, beans, sardines, penut butter, drink lots of milk, eat some vegetables, multivitamins, and eat cooked meals at the Mary Hall.

I don't buy junkfood.