• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you consider yourself an AntiChrist

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
This question is possed for all adherents of the LHP. Do you personally concider yourself an AnitChrist or an AntiChristian? If so, why?

/Adramelek\

Monotheism in general is just a mess. Christianity in particular is a scar on the psyche of mankind, superseded only by 'islam' in it's complete inversion of natural principles. Faith based beliefs are just terrible because they can lead in any direction(truth be damned), as is evidenced by the backwards and incoherent muck that is the christian religion.

However, the mental cancer that is faith pervades our society far and wide beyond any or all religions. To paraphrase the good doktor, "It is a hydra-headed tree of unreason with a thousand roots. It is a social cancer! "

So yes, I am antichrist, But more importantly, I am anti-faith

Erebus

This question is possed for all adherents of the LHP. Do you personally concider yourself an AnitChrist or an AntiChristian? If so, why?

/Adramelek\

In the past certainly. I had a lot of hatred for Christianity for a variety of reasons, I guess the most important one being that I felt betrayed by their God.

Now... it really doesn't bother me much. I don't encounter extreme Christianity much in the UK, so I'm happy to go for a live and let live policy. I still find much of Christianity ridiculous, hypocritical etc etc but ultimately it's down to the choice of the individual.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I am personally AntiChristian. I find any religious movement based on blind faith, be it Judaism, Christianity, or Islam, that encorages the subjugation of the individual Self to that of some non-existent higher power an abomination to Black Magic, the Gift of Set; the Gift of psychecentric Self-Awareness. And these religious movements are also abominations to the Earth.

Furthermore, what these men who created these religions and faiths baised upon the death gods of man don't realise is that without the Gift of the Dark Lord they would not even be able to concieve or contemplate such abstranct ideas such as philosophy or religion.

"Woe, woe, woe be to the Earth for its foulness will be great." - "The Word of Set- the Tenth Part"

Last edited:

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Well I have been called anti-Christ by others for not conforming to the Christian view of who Jesus was. I've also been called anti-Christian when I point out the ways in which some Christian fundamentalists behave. I'm not anti-Christian, I'm anti-extremism, in any religion.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
I am anti-christian - i hate what their theology has the potential to turn believers into. Christianity is more a corporation than anything else these days.

Xafwak

XFWK

I´m not explicitly anti-christian. However, when I end up in a debate with a christian I sometimes get the feeling I´m like an anti-christ. I´ve done so much debating about religion that I´m not keen to do it anymore, everything has been already said on that field.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Any representation of Opposition is AntiChristian. So I would like to consider myself an AntiChrist, though I would deny any genocidal nature. I would rather attempt to make them then destory them.

But if that doesn't work...
KILL EM ALL

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
By the biblical definition of an anti-Christ, being one who opposes the Christ, then yes, I fit the description quite well. Now, as to the Anti-Christ, well, my one claim to the title is a church transformer blew when I drove past it once.

Orias

Left Hand Path
By the biblical definition of an anti-Christ, being one who opposes the Christ, then yes, I fit the description quite well. Now, as to the Anti-Christ, well, my one claim to the title is a church transformer blew when I drove past it once.

Ha, sometimes I dream of blowing Churches up.

ScottySatan

Yes. Because I oppose Christ and Christianity. I oppose almost all religions, but Christianity has a special place for all my opposition because it is the white light religion of my own environment, the one that speaks to me the most. That's why I've called my little devil "Satan" and not something else.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Many christians would consider me to be an anti-christ and anti-christian because I think I Am my own Christ.

Being your own God and treating yourself as one is a component of modern Laveyan satanism. I tried that for a while, not for me. Good luck to you :)

KingBeleth

If you gonna talk about symbolism i think every true satanist is there own antichrist, not supernaturaliy i mean symbolic.

VioletVortex

Absolutely. I'm not just an antichristian. I am an Antichrist. I believe that Satan is the God within nature who has created the God within man. Unfortunately, most of the gods within man have been suppressed by Judaism and the religions that spawned from it. I am a God, and I am opposed to any outside force trying to manipulate me (Christianity for example). Because of the God within man, I am also an Antichrist.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I find any religious movement based on blind faith, be it Judaism, Christianity, or Islam, that encorages the subjugation of the individual Self to the Will of some non-existent higher power an abomination to the Gift of the Black Flame.

Furthermore, what these men who created these religions and faiths baised upon the death gods of man don't realise is that without the Gift of Set they would not even be able to concieve or contemplate such abstranct ideas such as philosophy or religion.

I still hold these views.

I'm anti-ignorance. Knowledge is the Foundation of Satanism and of everything. Most people choose to believe whatever others dictate who Satan and His Daemons are without searching for the Truth themselves. People want to ignore reality and not question anything. They literally choose faith over facts. This has proved to be detrimental...

Personally I don't acknowledge the Abrahamic Religions as actual, legitimate religions but I respect everyone's choices.
Since the Ancient Satanic Scriptures never mention any abrahamic figures they (the Christian God, Christ, Allah, Yaweh, ect) do not exist in my faith.

Lux Ferre

I'm anti-anything that prevents me from living my life as I see fit. I have a lot of Christian friends, however, their beliefs don't stop me from living so I am fine with that. When someone forces their will and beliefs that is crossing the line. In my ideal world, religion wouldn't exist. In that respect, you could say I am anti.

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles

/Adramelek\

I consider myself anti-Christ in the respect that I don't believe. I don't care if someone believes in Christianity as long as they don't try to convert me. It is their path that they chose. And I chose mine. And I chose it on the prerequisite that it must agree with me. It just happened to be against certain values many Christians possess.