• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you bike, walk or ride?

How do you travel on a normal day?

• Cycle

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Car Ride

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Walk

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Unfortunately, the closest town is about 15 miles from me, and my school is 30 miles from me, so I have no choice but to drive everywhere. :( If there was a public transportation system that came out this far (besides taxis), I'd take it.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Jensa said:
Unfortunately, the closest town is about 15 miles from me, and my school is 30 miles from me, so I have no choice but to drive everywhere. :( If there was a public transportation system that came out this far (besides taxis), I'd take it.

How far out in the country do you live?:giraffe:

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
beckysoup61 said:
How far out in the country do you live?:giraffe:
Pretty far out. To my knowledge, there's not even public transportation in the town that's closest to me.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Jensa said:
Pretty far out. To my knowledge, there's not even public transportation in the town that's closest to me.

We don't have public transport here either. That's why so many people ride their cars, which is beyond me, because everything is within walking distance. I can walk to the grocery store and have my groceries delievers (for $2).

Booko

Deviled Hen
beckysoup61 said:
Which one do you do?

Car.

Why do you do it?

Because it's the only realistic option that will allow me to survive more than a week.

It sucks...I'm looking to move somewhere eventually where you can actually bike or ride. Heck, I wouldn't even get another motorcycle here...not in Atlanta. :(

Booko

Deviled Hen
beckysoup61 said:
Which one do you do?

Car.

Why do you do it?

Because it's the only realistic option that will allow me to survive more than a week.

It sucks...I'm looking to move somewhere eventually where you can actually bike or ride. Heck, I wouldn't even get another motorcycle here...not in Atlanta. :(

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
My husband and I drive. We have to because public transportation in our area isn't exactly dependable to get you from Point A to Point B on time and as of now we don't have subways.