• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe Twin Flames are a reality in our world?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The terms “twin flame love” and “soul mate” are often confused and used interchangeably. However, a twin flame love goes beyond what we think of when we think of soul mates.

A twin flame is an incredibly intense soul connection. A more apt description of a twin flame is a “mirror soul” or a person’s “other half.”

A twin flame is your own soul, shared across what appears to be two physical beings. It’s one soul split into two bodies.

What do you think...do you believe in that?

Have you ever met your Twin Flame?

I'm told that Twin Flames usually have a runner and a chaser, and when they do hook up, they usually separate and find themselves not very compatible because of essentially being Twins, or the same person. They quickly get sick of each other for having the same brokenness and old defects, same interests, all the same talents, same vices etc.

Or so I've heard.

And I live in the Twin Cities, and our baseball team is called the Twins. Know you needed to hear that.

581e039a-9d6b-4446-be10-1b281dc0dd6b_1.cb8adb0d6d5a1c8501f6a078ce630eb1.jpeg

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
Good relationships require "work". You may find things you share with your partner but also things in which you differ. The idea of twin flames probably appears to younger people, like children or teenagers, or it's one of the many "spiritual things" promoted by commercial New Age interests which prove to be baseless upon scrutiny. The point may not be whether the person offering the service actually does believe in such things, but whether they succeed to make their customers believe in them.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Proposed in two weeks from first date. Been together for over 30 years and still going strong.

She's definitely my soul woman.

The terms “twin flame love” and “soul mate” are often confused and used interchangeably. However, a twin flame love goes beyond what we think of when we think of soul mates.

A twin flame is an incredibly intense soul connection. A more apt description of a twin flame is a “mirror soul” or a person’s “other half.”

A twin flame is your own soul, shared across what appears to be two physical beings. It’s one soul split into two bodies.

What do you think...do you believe in that?

Have you ever met your Twin Flame?
I have to go into work now, but had to at least do a quick response.
Yes, I believe in Twin Flames, and no, I haven't met him in this lifetime.
I hope to elaborate further later...

I have to go into work now, but had to at least do a quick response.
Yes, I believe in Twin Flames, and no, I haven't met him in this lifetime.
I hope to elaborate further later...
Okay, so to elaborate further, but not much further than that:

I have done some reading up on this, because some experiences I have had over the past few years leads me to think I might have a connection to someone I haven't met in this lifetime, but who I knew before in another.

They might be a twin flame – they tick off a lot of the boxes – but I could be wrong (and there are times when I kind of hope I am, to be honest). They could simply be someone I was intimately involved with in a past life. At any rate, lots of strange things in the form of dreams, signs, synchronicities, and even parallels in how we think and how our lives have played out only further my suspicions on this front.

The only reason I know as much as I do about this person without having met them is that there has been enough written about them (they were in the music business) for me to get an idea; I’d rather not say who it is, here, because that’s not really the point, and as it is I have a strong dislike of celebrity culture – that alone should’ve had me coming up with all kinds of rationalizations as to why this individual simply cannot be connected to me in any way, shape or form (though I got the impression they weren’t entirely thrilled with their occupation, either, but it was the easiest route so they took it… which sounds like me, unfortunately).

And there you have it.