• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do you believe that there are other creatures in universe, or just in the earth ?

do you believe that there are other creatures in universe, or just in the earth ?

• the creatures exist only in the earth

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • the creatures exist in earth and universe (both)

Votes: 38 97.4%

• Total voters

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
for you opinion is there other creatures (Aliens) out side the earth ?

btw
The God in Holy Quran inform us that HE creat other creatures in the heaven .

Alshura 42-28/39

(28)
And of His portents is the creation of the heaven and the earth, and of whatever beasts He hath dispersed therein. And He is Able to gather them when He will. (29)

وَمِنۡ ءَايَـٰتِهِۦ خَلۡقُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِ وَمَا بَثَّ فِيهِمَا مِن دَآبَّةٍ۬*ۚ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ جَمۡعِهِمۡ إِذَا يَشَآءُ قَدِيرٌ۬

Last edited:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Statistically, it is extraordinarily improbable that the only "creatures" exist on a single, third planet of a medium-sized star amongst the roughly 100 trillion stars in our galaxy, multiplied by the roughly 170 billion observable galaxies from our little corner of the universe.

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
There are obviously aliens.

h6CDFA11E

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I believe it would be very egocentric of humans to believe that there is only life on this planet. I very strongly believe in the existence of life outside of Earth, including intelligent life.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Who the heck knows? But if I have to go with yes or no (as opposed to who the heck knows) I'll go with 'yes'. No reason to suppose life only exists here. But my preferred answer would still be :shrug:

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
heaven is not in the universe... if it were, we would have seen the creatures who exist there when we went out into the universe i spaceships.

The heavens have to be outside of the physical universe because the heavens are for spirits, not physical beings.

roger1440

I do stuff
I can't say yes or no, but I'm open to the idea there might be others out there. There isn't any option for me. I can't take your poll.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
heaven is not in the universe... if it were, we would have seen the creatures who exist there when we went out into the universe i spaceships.

The heavens have to be outside of the physical universe because the heavens are for spirits, not physical beings.

I find the existence of aliens to be a lot more likely than the existence of heaven

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
I find the existence of aliens to be a lot more likely than the existence of heaven

well the universe is a very big place... i wonder how far we have to travel to find them?

And if they are out there, perhaps they are not as intelligent as we are for the reason they havnt come to us yet.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
well the universe is a very big place... i wonder how far we have to travel to find them?

And if they are out there, perhaps they are not as intelligent as we are for the reason they havnt come to us yet.

Or maybe they're more intelligent and hate us so much they don't want us to know they exist.