• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe that Jesus is YHVH?

Do you believe that Jesus is JHVH? /Jesus adherents only, for vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I realized recently that not all churches actually teach, that Jesus is JHVH.

Comment if you want, and what a church may have taught you about this.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Jesus was a human. Correct?
A human incarnation, or manifestation. In Spirit form, I believe Jesus to be an aspect, of Jehovah. How human, he was, in Israel, is a matter of interpretation, of Scripture. I actually don't believe that He was ever completely non-God.

So, the basic answer, would be, no, I believe that He was always God, even while here, as an incarnation.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Yes, I believe that Jesus is JHVH, but I don't believe that JHVH is God the Father, rather that He is the Son. I believe He was known as JHVH (or Jehovah) during His pre-mortal existence but as Jesus during His mortal ministry.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A human incarnation, or manifestation. In Spirit form, I believe Jesus to be an aspect, of Jehovah. How human, he was, in Israel, is a matter of interpretation, of Scripture. I actually don't believe that He was ever completely non-God.

So, the basic answer, would, no, I believe that He was alway s God, even while here, as an incarnation.
An aspect and the thing itself are not the same. The question was; do I believe that Jesus IS Jehovah. No, I don't. Jehovah I understand is The God that exists the same always. It was from the Jehovah's Witnesses that I have learned it.

Not all the aspects of me are me. All together they make up me.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, I believe that Jesus is JHVH, but I don't believe that JHVH is God the Father, rather that He is the Son. I believe He was known as JHVH (or Jehovah) during His pre-mortal existence but as Jesus during His mortal ministry.
I think this makes sense if it is correct that Jehovah is not The God of forever.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
An aspect and the thing itself are not the same. The question was; do I believe that Jesus IS Jehovah. No, I don't. Jehovah I understand is The God that exists the same always. It was from the Jehovah's Witnesses that I have learned it.

Not all the aspects of me are me. All together they make up me.
All aspects of the person, are the person...

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I assume you consider all aspects of the Godhood, as 'God'?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Uhmmmm. Why not? Every manifestation, is the person.
every manifestation, every person is an aspect of christ as genesis 1:2 says all was created by god. we have one father malachi 2:10. john 1:3 again reiterates that there was no one, nor anything begotten that wasn't created of it.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Jhvh: Adonay
Jesus: Adonai/Greek

Jhvh: Kyriou
Jesus:: Kyriou. / note large 'K'...there is a small 'k' version, used contextually. One means the Lord, ie Jhvh, the other, is the general word

Jhvh:Lord
Jesus:Lord

melchizedek was lord of abraham...........

jesus was patterned after lord melchizedek

hebrews 7