• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe that Issa/Jesus/Messaih (pbuh) will comeback ?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Salam brothers and sisters

I was believing in Issa(pbuh) will comeback before signs of last day ,but after listen to some scholars whom made big research about this issue I changed my mind.

I knew there is some hadiths but it's seems not credibal because they are copy/paste from Bible stories about anti-Christ and Jesus(pbuh) .

So I am with Issa/Jesus (pbuh) will never comeback.

Allah knows better :)

Last edited:

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I was believing in Issa(pbuh) will comeback before signs of last day ,but after listen to some scholars whom made big research about this issue I changed my mind.
Salam Aleykum,

Could you please explain what reasons made you change your mind? :innocent:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Salam Aleykum,

Could you please explain what reasons made you change your mind? :innocent:

Wa alaykom Salam :)

1-Because the hadithes whom speak about the return of Jesus(pbuh) not credibal ,just copy/paste from Bible .

2-because Allah said in Quran God raised him and cause him dead and

Surah Ali 'Imran [3:55]

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
[Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.

متوفيك I will take you in Arabic, I will cause you dead.

The verse is very clear means that there is no action between the raise of Jesus(pbuh) and the Day of Resurrection

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yes, I believe he is here now. I do not believe he will appear "through the clouds" on a flying white horse in such a way that 7.5 billion people would see it at once. That's obviously not possible. I also believe the antichrist is here now.
Hello
This Islam Dir.
Maybe you mean something else , I meant physical "by body"

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
Salam brothers and sisters

I knew there is some hadiths but it's seems not credibal because they are copy/paste from Bible stories about anti-Christ and Jesus(pbuh) .

So I am with Issa/Jesus (pbuh) will never comeback.

Allah knows better :)
Salam brother,

Yes I do belive that Christ(pbuh) will appear on Earth once again with Mahdi(pbuh). there are lots of Hadiths in this regard in Shia books. I supposr, non are copy paste of bible.
May Allah haten their arrival.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Salam brother,

Yes I do belive that Christ(pbuh) will appear on Earth once again with Mahdi(pbuh). there are lots of Hadiths in this regard in Shia books. I supposr, non are copy paste of bible.
May Allah haten their arrival.
Salam
I don't take a any hadith whom don't match with Quran as fact.

I do find out that all hadiths of anti-Christ and The idea of Jesus(pbuh) will comeback is came from Bible. so that why I change my mind.

EDITED TO ADD :
I know that Shia and some Sunni do believe in Mahdi will come.
I wonder why most important event at them did not mention in Quran
So,I don't believe Mahdi is exist,because is not mention in Quran .

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Surah Maryam [19:33]

Jesus(pbuh) said in Quran :
And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."

We will all raised from death before Judgement Day.

If he will back ,where is "day I will back" ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
For your verse of Jews did not kill him. so he raised him.

Just read the following verse :)

Surah An-Nisa [4:159]
And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness.

Same thing, there is no return mentionned,directly from his death to Day of Resurrection.