• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe that Donald trump is telling the truth

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Too simplistic to easily answer. First, 'What do you consider doing anything wrong?'

Second, Trump has lied and used misinformation more than any other President in history.

First, the initial premises of your argument is simply stupidly obvious. Every single person here does something wrong.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure that other assertion about lies is actually the title that Obama holds. Pretending he didn't know what the NSA was or that he wasn't using them for intel, overthrowing governments, creating insurgency, palling up with terrorists and sending them money, and even pretending to support Hillary when he hates her freaking guts. Just add taking credit for Trump's economy for an extra laugh.

More lies here: All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
First, the initial premises of your argument is simply stupidly obvious. Every single person here does something wrong.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure that other assertion about lies is actually the title that Obama holds. Pretending he didn't know what the NSA was or that he wasn't using them for intel, overthrowing governments, creating insurgency, palling up with terrorists and sending them money, and even pretending to support Hillary when he hates her freaking guts. Just add taking credit for Trump's economy for an extra laugh.

Obama lying doesn't make Trump truthful.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

I made no generalization as to what tRump did wrong I asked for further clarification, because the statement is vague.

Citing a few problems of lying of outer Presidents does not respond to my post. Of course, all presidents did not always tell the truth, but I will stand by the facts that the shear volume of lying and misinformation by tRump is clearly documented and exceeds the record of every president in history.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Do you believe Donald trump is telling the truth
He averages eight lies or distortions per public speech, so no. When he actually gets around to telling a truth, that day should be declared a national holiday.