• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe Jinn might be real?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I'll be honest. This is just as confusing as demonic spirits. Layman's terms?
There are two schools of thoughts:

1) Angels are spirits. An archangel is like a general of angels which, in our school of thought there were three. Michael, leading communication (or messages), Gabriel - a warring angel, and Lucifer - which was in charge of worship.

Lucifer was lifted with pride in his heart and decided he wanted to sit on the throne of God and an ensuing spiritual war began where 1/3 of the angels accompanied Lucifer in his attempt. They lost and were cast to the earth. They became evil spirits or, as another term, demon spirits.

2) The second includes the first but includes a pre-adamic race that Satan also influenced. People have and are also a type of spirit. This pre-adamic race became evil spirits or, in another term, demon spirits.

The evil spirits also have a hierarchy of power or control listed from the most powerful to the least:

Eph 6: 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I hope I was clear... let me know.