• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe in premonitions?

Why I'm asking this is because I want to know what other people think of this phenomenon. If there are any people who really know about seeing into the future or mediums themselves, I would love to hear your opinion.

So during the summer, I had this dream that my pop-pop "died". He really didn't die, but left this earth. A man came and took him in his truck that he always drove. They went off into the sun set and never to be seen. He wasn't scared or anything, but happy - peaceful. All of us (my cousins and my brother) ran after him on horse, bike, foot, as fast as we could because we didn't want him to leave.

I woke up in the morning and my mom gets a call from my nan, "Pop-pop is not doing well at all. I'm going to go over and see him." So a week went by, 7 days to be exact and he died. The day of his funeral, I felt like I had a de ja vu thing going on. My breath was taken away, this may sound so silly, but I saw a flash of somebody's life - really fast, I couldn't explain it.

A few months before I went to a psychic and she said my third eye was open and I could see into the future, I was a little reluctant to that, and really never went back.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
anyways at the same time you knew he was sick and you knew he was old.... maybe your mind was just preparing you for the possibility

anyways at the same time you knew he was sick and you knew he was old.... maybe your mind was just preparing you for the possibility

I guess that could be true, he was sick for a little while before. Its really hard to explain, but you know how you have dreams, and they don't feel like dreams but reality. this was one of those reality dreams. It was like my spirit was meeting his spirit.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I believe it, yet don't attach to it. It is what it is. My mother used to get this. A close knew he was going to die.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I have premonitions on occasion. I can't force it, however, it only comes sometimes and only when I don't think about it first.