• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe in mutants?

Heyo

Veteran Member
You believe in cryptids but you are not sure about mutants? I personally know people with extra vertebrae, synaesthesia, tetracromacy and various other mutations. I may be a mutant myself.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Do you believe in mutants?Like in the x-men films?I am not sure.

You mean mutant humans? No. Mutations are usually detrimental to the reproduction of any species and will naturally die out. The strongest and most healthy usually live to keep the species going.

The Bible is not based on Hollywood, Frank.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Only while being possessed by demons.

Unnatural strength, telekinesis, etc.....do you think those abilities would be “cool” to have? You want to be God’s enemy, to get them?

Stop this fascination w/ supernatural powers, Frank. For your benefit.
1 Corinthians 10:21

This whole world is filled w/ demonic “inspired” expressions ... Revelation 16:13-14

Frank Goad

Only while being possessed by demons.

Unnatural strength, telekinesis, etc.....do you think those abilities would be “cool” to have? You want to be God’s enemy, to get them?

Stop this fascination w/ supernatural powers, Frank. For your benefit.
1 Corinthians 10:21

This whole world is filled w/ demonic “inspired” expressions ... Revelation 16:13-14

I just thought the idea behind mutants was cool.Because of the x-men movies.Nothing to do with demons here.:)

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I just thought the idea behind mutants was cool.Because of the x-men movies.Nothing to do with demons here.:)

OK, my friend. Just remember that Satan makes things look enticing, and trying to portray them as harmless.

Goodnight.

Darkforbid

“The Prince of Darkness is a gentleman”
- William Shakespeare

The prince of darkness is a gentleman because gentlemen are too blind to see; they “do not see because they cannot feel,” and also perhaps for the glare of their gold plate And that, the play suggests, is where the devil thrives: in our blindness to one another, in our refusal to look, in our shamelessness...

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
The prince of darkness is a gentleman because gentlemen are too blind to see; they “do not see because they cannot feel,” and also perhaps for the glare of their gold plate And that, the play suggests, is where the devil thrives: in our blindness to one another, in our refusal to look, in our shamelessness...

Originally, evil meant inevitable decay, the fact of impermanence. The psychological resistance to this ‘evil’ is Shaitan - the self cherishing ego.

So, yes, the Prince of Darkness is a narcissist.

Just look in the Whitehouse.