• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe in jinn?I am not sure.

The Crimson Universe

As far as i know, these are non-human (probably demonic entities). Its best not to talk or gossip about them. I read somewhere that they can see us from their realm but we can't see them. Dabbling with dark arts, gossiping or even watching satanic movies might bring evil entities into our lives.

Its one thing to talk about ghosts (spirits of deceased humans) but demons are much worse than ghosts.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
As far as i know, these are non-human (probably demonic entities). Its best not to talk or gossip about them. I read somewhere that they can see us from their realm but we can't see them. Dabbling with dark arts, gossiping or even watching satanic movies might bring evil entities into our lives.

Its one thing to talk about ghosts (spirits of deceased humans) but demons are much worse than ghosts.

I think the conversation has come up many times on this site before. And all I can say is....

So that explains it. That explains it.

Gargovic Malkav

I consider jinn to be just another term for demon.
I believe in demons, though my association with the word in this context is a bit more neutral than how it is often used in modern language.

Raju3v

I think jinn are real because it is already mentioned in many folk stories that they are out of human context. Plus, they can exist in human form or any animal form. So we can never tell but it also mentions they can be evil or something remains off about such creatures. And trust me I have seen some videos online of animals and things which seems unreal and unbelievable to human eyes. I feel like they might exist and roaming between humans.

Raju3v

Also, there are theories that the spirit possession can be a mental illness. But i'm sure that some unknown person can not know the actual feelings and personal feelings/relationship about that particular person. So there have been cases where the possessed person have stated some facts about the person relationship, which only between the spirit and his partner. So, It's quite shocking that how its even possible for one person mental illness can be so bad they are wrapped in a stranger life, isn't it too obvious that spirit exists.