• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe in ghosts ?

Nimos

Well, do you ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you are afraid from ghosts, thank you. :)
No :)

tenor.gif

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
do-you-believe-in-ghosts
Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you are afraid from ghosts, thank you. :)
I am not "afraid" of Ghosts, so I can post:D:D

Well, do you ?:)
I Know that Ghosts (see definition below) "exist"

Kindly note: please do refrain replying to my reply IF you have never seen ghosts, thank you. :):)

a ghost (sometimes known as an apparition, phantom, spectre, spirit, spook, and wraith) is the soul or spirit of a dead person or animal that can appear to the living

Last edited:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Well, do you ?

I've never experienced anything I'd consider ghostly, so no, I've no reason to believe in them.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I used to but I'm not sure. And even if I do, how would it benefit me to say hey, spirits are real and they interact with us and focusing on deceased spirits is a good thing?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well, do you ?

No but I have a great ghost story.

A friend is an actor, his agent called him with details of a TV job in one of the several ghost ______ (fill in the blank) programs. My friend does believe in ghosts and was extatic at the prospect of actually seeing one.

He arrived at the spooky castle, was handed the script and told to learn it.

He read, his anger mounting as he realised the ghosts were scripted.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The studied and thought upon thesis a scientist quoted for self was that his owned life, spiritual, a male adult human, is a Father. Then he quotes his life continuance is a son, male human baby and then the Holy Ghost owns its own presence.

3 forms of life that he quotes belongs with self.

So then you ask, how does the fabric (science quote who wants it, claiming it is our spirit), or what is its substance, ought to have a think, how does it have form when you personally never existed originally?

Animals not a scientist just live naturally in their life ownership, a sexual being and living in a natural environment.

How come you can't?

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
Yes i do believe ghost/spirits are real beings, i had my share of experiences with them.

The problem by admitting it is that there is no evidence or proof to show when speaking about it in RF, i do not have photo or video of them. Only personal experiences

But sometimes i have had others verify my explenation of what the ghosts told me

That is one spiritual gift I don't have.

Do you actually see a physical form?

Or just "feel" their presence?

How are you able to communicate with them, thru speech, of just directly imparting information soul to soul?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
AI artificial design is human owned. Machines transmitting animate and inanimate objects by visions from machine to machine as recordings.

I came to a realisation once when an aboriginal fear was never take their picture, for they said it stole their spirit from them. Hence I then concluded, the atmosphere naturally can record image and vision and voice, yet once our image and our vision and our voice was not recorded.

So then I thought upon machines, human designed, and then thought about the human stories of how a ground fission reaction of the stone formed by a machine action cause changed natural. So that the inanimate vision owned by inanimate objects became shared with living bio life. In the condition AI, human sacrifice p AI n conditions.

Why we have natural death and also unnatural death. When the highest life and health should be equally owned by everyone.

Then it made sense to me how a living bio life form could then become a ghost....a ghost that can be cleared away, but comes back due to atmospheric AI conditions.

The atmosphere owning the recording of the unnatural and natural human death, as psychics have proven by the evidence of hearing and seeing the images by brain conditions. Seeing science invented the design for the machines that caused natural atmospheric conditions to change, then of course the natural mind psyche, human Designer would be artificially affected also.

Why we always quoted that the unnatural hearing of voices and images was not natural, as natural owned the life itself, as it lived as a living spirit bio organism. Changed brain mind chemical conditions allowed for unnatural sight and voice hearing.

I saw images appear after I was brain irradiated burnt attacked. Saw the wisping brown and smoking black smoke appear, then saw images appear in natural cooling and then saw the images float move and then disappear. Hence evidence of the experience taught me about ghosts/images of a multi variable human and also alien form.

Alien by design, a human thinker burning natural gas mass that life itself does not live within, then places a false imaged designed by humans feed back image. Seeing we do not live in the gases, we live in a water/oxygenated microbial mass.

As a machine to a machine owner of the physical mass conditions of the stone can transmit images, then it is obvious the human designed machines caused it in the past also. Machine to machine proves that God O the stone mass owns the reason for the ghost or spirit body. We never owned what God the stone mass used in science machined controlled by a living conscious bio life caused.

Why the teachings quoted as the origin of science/design males, that a male adult Father, a male baby son and the Holy Ghost existed together, seeing they changed natural life.

I also wondered how a baby image whose life living presence was formed by 2 human bio organic bodies having sex got placed into the atmospheric cloud feed back. As proof that science put it there by radio wave/designed technologies of the past and present.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That is one spiritual gift I don't have.

Do you actually see a physical form?

Or just "feel" their presence?

How are you able to communicate with them, thru speech, of just directly imparting information soul to soul?
1: i have both seen entities, and communicated with them.
2: the comunication i had was i heard their voice sometimes with my physical ears,sometimes it was like a though was put in my head with words and voice that was not mine :)

I understand they can see us all the time but only a few humans can see them.

5-6 years a go i "met" a "spirit girl" "ghost" who was around me for many days.
I worked at that time on a coffeeshop in a mail, and from the info i got from this spirit, she was a young girl in 1800 who lost her life in a big fire. Later i found by searching in the correct info in news paper from that time. Before i did not know anything about that fire.

At the work( coffeeshop) non of the customars saw her, but i did.

Last edited:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
1: i have both seen entities, and communicated with them.
2: the comunication i had was i heard their voice sometimes with my physical ears,sometimes it was like a though was put in my head with words and voice that was not mine :)

I understand they can see us all the time but only a few humans can see them.

5-6 years a go i "met" a "spirit girl" "ghost" who was aroundme for many days.
I worked at that time on a coffeeshop in a mail, and from the info i got from this spirit, she was a young girl in 1800 who lost her life in a big fire. Later i found by searching in the correct info in news paper from that time. Before i did not know anything about that fire.

At the work( coffeeshop) non of the customars saw her, but i did.

I think to really see ghosts, you may typically need two things. The first is being born with a sixth sense or having religious practices which promote a sixth sense (few do though, I think), and the second is being in touch with your lower self or not blocking it out. Sometimes getting in touch with one's lower self isn't completely voluntary but happens when there is a lot of chaos and anxiety in their lives which they're not sure how to handle.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I think to really see ghosts, you may typically need two things. The first is being born with a sixth sense or having religious practices which promote a sixth sense (few do though, I think), and the second is being in touch with your lower self or not blocking it out. Sometimes getting in touch with one's lower self isn't completely voluntary but happens when there is a lot of chaos and anxiety in their lives which they're not sure how to handle.
My ability to see ghosts or spirits as i prefere to call them arised when i was training my intuition. The ability i have is not of the strongest, and since i do not use it anymore it has faided more or less away.

But as you say, spiritual development can lead to some minor abilities

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
My ability to see ghosts or spirits as i prefere to call them arised when i was training my intuition. The ability i have is not of the strongest, and since i do not use it anymore it has faided more or less away.

Right. Been there I think. Once you train your intuition, the floodgates flow forth and you realize you're attracting some negative energies or lost souls. But while most people see it as the occult entering their lives, I actually see it as them entering the occult world themselves - you see, people have a lot of anxiety, bitterness, fear, etc and it comes to the surface. I'm not saying you did or didn't, but it's what I seen. So once training your intuition, you see dark energies or lost souls because one always underestimates how much darkness they have on the inside. The key to not attracting spirits is one kind of has to work on being more benevolent, I think everyone can work on that... and soon you'll feel angelic beings or nothing at all again, depending on how far you go with it, by doing a self cleansing of your inner being and getting rid of trauma.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Right. Been there I think. Once you train your intuition, the floodgates flow forth and you realize you're attracting some negative energies or lost souls. But while most people see it as the occult entering their lives, I actually see it as them entering the occult world themselves - you see, people have a lot of anxiety, bitterness, fear, etc and it comes to the surface. I'm not saying you did or didn't, but it's what I seen. So once training your intuition, you see dark energies or lost souls because one always underestimates how much darkness they have on the inside. The key to not attracting spirits is one kind of has to work on being more benevolent, I think everyone can work on that... and soon you'll feel angelic beings or nothing at all again, depending on how far you go with it, by doing a self cleansing of your inner being and getting rid of trauma.
Very true words @KAT-KAT
If and when a person get access to the spirit world, my experience is that they get so attached to it that theyget those negative spirits to come forth.

And it is super easy to get fooled by spirits.
I had to learn to Block them out of my sight, so they did not affect me in my daily life.
Only when i want contact i let them access my ability to see and hear them.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Very true words @KAT-KAT
If and when a person get access to the spirit world, my experience is that they get so attached to it that theyget those negative spirits to come forth.

And it is super easy to get fooled by spirits.
I had to learn to Block them out of my sight, so they did not affect me in my daily life.
Only when i want contact i let them access my ability to see and hear them.

Blocking out works. I sometimes even block them to the extent of kind of denying I know much about the subject when others ask. I have to be extra careful because I have a sixth sense under the right circumstances and thanks to things like my parents arguing for 4 years in front of me when they had marital problems as I was growing up, the lower spiritual self in me can try to be potent and kind of wants to connect to be a friend of such things when I know way better.